Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scottish Fans

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sorry, but we just find it FUNNY, even after all these years. Muppets like Butcher and his infantile actions this week just make it more so :lolol:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Cos of course the English fans don't go on about the Scots half the time then :nono::nono: I've even heard Brighton fans doing it when we play Carlisle away FFS.

I think its basically banter, wrapped up with a massive chip on thier shoulders, with a lot of baggage that they carry, leave 'em to it, sometimes it's quite funny.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Scotland are so f***ing pathetic it's unreal. Imagine the sole purpose of your existence being to mock your rivals. It's like they've accepted they will never, ever achieve one iota of success, so they've just settled for enjoying it when England fail to make the SEMIS of a WORLD CUP. Absolute pricks the lot of them.

Bit of a sweeping generalisation there Tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Scotland are so f***ing pathetic it's unreal. Imagine the sole purpose of your existence being to mock your rivals. It's like they've accepted they will never, ever achieve one iota of success, so they've just settled for enjoying it when England fail to make the SEMIS of a WORLD CUP. Absolute pricks the lot of them.

FAR from the sole purpose of our existence. But this merciless bleating by England fans is nothing short of hilarious. Has been over 'all these years of pain'. f***ing whingeing Poms, as the Aussies like to say, quite correctly. So fuckin' CONVINCED that your righteous place is picking up the trophy every single time, and not one bit of technique, team spirit or will to win to suggest it's ever going to happen. Scotland KNOW their place. We're not going to make much of an impression on the world stage in the foreseeable. Whereas England still believe that Johnny Foreigner is going to roll over the minute the band strikes up God Save The Queen. Sadly tho, nobody told the likes of Croatia they had to doff the cap to the barely-interested millionaires of the Premier League.

Oh, and for the record, Argentina OWNED England that day in 1986. With or without The Hand Of God.

:salute:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Oh, and for the record, Argentina OWNED England that day in 1986. With or without The Hand Of God.

:salute:

Were you there then that day? Thought not.

It was a poor game until he punched the ball in and then scored a quite fantastic second.

After Lineker scored he could/should have equalised.

Defeated yes, but owned, certainly not.

As you rightly state, Scotland know their place, and I'm afraid that for the foreseeable future is in the wilderness of International football. Never to return. Ever.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
So you're accepting that Jockoland know they're shit and just rely on seeing England struggle in order to get their kicks? Bit SAD that, if you ask me.

Maybe so, but you take your laughs where you can find them. And England's eternal pillow-biting angst on the world football stage has always been a GRAND source of amusement North of the border. That's how life is :shrug:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Sorry, but we just find it FUNNY, even after all these years. Muppets like Butcher and his infantile actions this week just make it more so :lolol:

How did you get on sweaty ? We beat the 2nd best team in the world at their place 2-1 with our reserve side out.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Maybe so, but you take your laughs where you can find them. And England's eternal pillow-biting angst on the world football stage has always been a GRAND source of amusement North of the border. That's how life is :shrug:

I`ve noticed you`ve snuck into England to support the mighty Albion.

We need to tighten up ours borders.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
A bit of banter is fine, but Scotland are OBSESSED with us failing. Just tell me how the f*** this works - you are a joke country with a team that is shit 99% of the time, you have a larger neighbour that has won the top prize (albeit 40 odd years ago) and often reaches the latter stages of the world cup, yet you feel you have the right to take the piss out of them. That, to me, just doesn't add up. Sad, sad bastards them jockos.

I agree - it's not just the Scots though, the Welsh are just as bad.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I think we should be sending congratulations to Scotland, relative minnows in a footballing sense, for almost holding one of the greatest footballing nations in the World to a draw...no mean achievement!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here