Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scott McGleish's Goal Celebration

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Having seen McGleish been roundly jeered by the South Stand at Withdean when hobbling hal the length of the pitch with his leg SERIOUSLY strapped up, I'd say he had every right to give a big :salute: to the Albion fans. What goes around, comes around. Besides he ALWAYS scores against us. Them's the rules.

McGleish is a disgrace and anyone who defends is clearly just trying to play devil' advocate. He started the whole thing with his celebration at the Goldstone so to sympathise with him is pathetic. McGleish is an odious man who deserves all the abuse he gets.

If it was a Brighton player who did this no doubt you would be the first on here slagging him off for his actions.

CamdenO

Feb 5, 2010
Surely it was worse than Adebayor's celebration in front of the Arsenal fans after he scored for Man City

Really? He never played for you, he did a celebration over a decade ago. Please don't abuse me, just explain (I think there was even a thread about it on here earlier) what he actually did IN YOUR EYES (cos obviously there's Orient fans accounts and his own account in the interview in our fanzine i bought today)?

There is huge potential for an Albion player to become a legend in this - one single, over the top, ultra violent challenge on McGleish resulting in him being stretchered away to anonymity would propel the player to legendary status - the player that finally shut McGleish up.

You want that on another player? Well I guess he's 36 so it would only bring retirement one of two years early.

If you read my other thread, you'd have seen me say it was a stupid thing to do - i'd expect him to be more gracious than that, though against every other team he is a model pro. I think he just has it in for you after all the abuse. Safe to say he doesn't take his kids down to Brighton for the day :D

Last edited:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Oh, get over yourselves FFS.

He was abused all game, and naturally revelled in scoring against us.

He turned his shirt around and pointed to his name. So what? If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

I didnt dish it out to him before he scored so can I have the hump with him?? :wave:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I wouldn't wish that on him. A fatal car crash maybe but not that :thumbsup:

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
I quiet liked it, might use it myself sometime. BravoCaptain wankstain shithead bag of Cuntjuice McFuckfacedDonkeyArseSniffingTwatGleish, Bravo :clap:

Now f*** off and die you :wanker:

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
We did give him a lot of stick for something he didn't really do but after today he does deserve all the abuse to get but he might not understand why we hate him so he thought he'd have fun and repay the favour by scoring against us and doing that ****ish celebration .

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Although i was there today, i want to see this again from the other Albion fans perspective, as i honestly thought someone was going to pitch invade and whack him., video anyone?
:thumbsup:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
He only becomes a somebody when Brighton turn up. Anybody remember his 'bottom' antics at Colchester? a few years ago when he was 'sent off' from the touchline by his own stewards. We have a laugh and he gets to feel almost famous, bless him.

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
Having seen McGleish been roundly jeered by the South Stand at Withdean when hobbling half the length of the pitch with his leg SERIOUSLY strapped up, I'd say he had every right to give a big :salute: to the Albion fans. What goes around, comes around. Besides he ALWAYS scores against us. Them's the rules.

When he had chants towards him when he got injured at withdean he actually took it quite well gave a bow and a smile to the fans. I think he's a twat, but he clearly saw it as banter as a pro footballer should. But his reation today was uncalled for, I wonder if orient fans are annoyed that he didn't acknowledge them first when he scored. Clearly he cares more about annoying us than pleasing them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here