Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SCOTT McGLEISH

boys29

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
can somebody please explain what mcgliesh said or did to gain so much hatred from Albion fans ?? ta :thumbsup:

boys29

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
not a jcl at all been an Albion fan for over 30 years my friend cant always afford to go to all matches and somehow missed what happened or was said by Mcgleish thats all , fancy joining me in a quiz about the Albion over the last 30 years eh ? :tosser:

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Very simply when Leyton Orient visited the Goldstone way way way back in the 90's in a 4-4 draw his strike partner Carl Griffiths scored a late equaliser, which proceeded in both Griffiths and McGleish celebrating in front of the north stand whilst giving Albion fans the W*nker signs. Couple of bell ends the pair of them.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
not a jcl at all been an albion fan for over 30 years my friend cant always afford to go to all matches and somehow missed what happened or was said by mcgleish thats all , fancy joining me in a quiz about the albion over the last 30 years eh ? :tosser:

if you cant answer your question:drool: think i might win NO PROBS

boys29

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Captain ...... the gesture at the end of my last comment was what i thought happened but wasnt 100 % sure , it wasnt aimed at you lol , ok here goes ill start with an easy one for you without looking up google " what team did Albion buy Peter Ward from ? "

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Very simply when Leyton Orient visited the Goldstone way way way back in the 90's in a 4-4 draw his strike partner Carl Griffiths scored a late equaliser, which proceeded in both Griffiths and McGleish celebrating in front of the north stand whilst giving Albion fans the W*nker signs. Couple of bell ends the pair of them.

and our friend the butcher steaming on the pitch!!

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing

Sorry to be perdantic, but it was a shot gun pose to indicate that we were dead and I was 20 meters away from where he did it. I did not see any W@@ker signs.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
not a jcl at all been an Albion fan for over 30 years my friend cant always afford to go to all matches and somehow missed what happened or was said by Mcgleish thats all , fancy joining me in a quiz about the Albion over the last 30 years eh ? :tosser:

Sorry - tongue-in-cheek doesn't come across well through the keyboard! I certainly didn't mean to imply you're not a 'proper' fan (whatever that means!). I'd struggle with a quiz about stuff from the days of black and white ;-)

Anyway, if anyone's a :tosser: it's Scott McGleish!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Captain ...... the gesture at the end of my last comment was what i thought happened but wasnt 100 % sure , it wasnt aimed at you lol , ok here goes ill start with an easy one for you without looking up google " what team did Albion buy Peter Ward from ? "

Burton Albion.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Sorry to be perdantic, but it was a shot gun pose to indicate that we were dead and I was 20 meters away from where he did it. I did not see any W@@ker signs.

No problem. Fair correction. To be honest i was at the back of the north stand, in tears of pain with a chipped bone in my wrist from a drunken fall the night before. Didnt go to hospital till after the game, and celebrating 4 goals did it no good whatsoever! So whether it was a gun salute or a W*anker sign, wasnt really my top priority at the time!!!!!

Albion Rob

To add to the pedantry, I think Griffiths put them 4-3 up virtually from kick off after we had just pulled it back to 3-3 (having been 2-0 up abd cruising at ht).

I believe we equalised with a penalty that took an age to be taken, possibly from Paul McDonald - definitely a small Scottish winger, can't remember if his name was McDonald though.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
To add to the pedantry, I think Griffiths put them 4-3 up virtually from kick off after we had just pulled it back to 3-3 (having been 2-0 up abd cruising at ht).

I believe we equalised with a penalty that took an age to be taken, possibly from Paul McDonald - definitely a small Scottish winger, can't remember if his name was McDonald though.

'Twas Paul McDonald.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here