Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scott Mcgleish, what an absolute....

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Class A Wa**er.

And Carl Griffiths.

Who did you really hate when they played against the Stripes.

Who always used to notch, or piss uss all off.

Bernie Slaven always scored for Boro. Chris Kiwomya trying to upset the Northstand after equalising for Ipswich (before Deano did his stuff).

Come on boys. Lets hear it. Which specific players did you hate because of their actions on the pitch against the Albion or their conduct in front of the faithful.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
That ginger tosser.

I can't bring myself to say his name.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That little arsewipe at Grimsby (on loan fro Preston I believe). You all know who I mean. What a complete FUCKTARD he was.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dunno, he was such a NONENTITY I can't even remember his name now. He ws the little cocksucker who ran along the touchline pointing his fingers down after Grimsby had gone 2-1 up.

I wanted to hurt his FACE.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Not generally a violent man, I can't remember wanting to punch an opposition player more than when Carl Griffiths was giving it large for his hat-trick goal in the FA Cup game at Orient. In fact, just thinking now about him running past Albion fans from left to right with his hand cupped behind his ear makes me irrationally angry just sitting in the office.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Tooting Gull said:
Not generally a violent man, I can't remember wanting to punch an opposition player more than when Carl Griffiths was giving it large for his hat-trick goal in the FA Cup game at Orient. In fact, just thinking now about him running past Albion fans from left to right with his hand cupped behind his ear makes me irrationally angry just sitting in the office.

Not sure why Griffiths was giving it large as Tony Richards got the hatrick.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Excellent point, well made. Who are Carl Griffiths/Leyton Orient anyway?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I was on holiday in Cyprus last year and Carl Griffiths was staying at the same hotel. He was a good lad, and said the Orient players were crapping themselves leaving the Goldstone that day. He blames all the trouble on McGleish.

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
NMH said:
Never liked crapstool polish's Vince Hilaire much, or their fat goallie (name escapes me). Come to think, I hated all the p*lace.

Come to think again.....still do

Well, they are scum

John Burridge was the fat keeper - did flips etc. in the warm ups.

Got chucked out at Palace for allegedly abusing Hilaire - walked straight back in at h.t., but what else would expect in Muppetland?

Mc Leish did spark a near riot and where I was Albion fans were fighting Albion due to it in the pandemonium that followed him trying to "endear" himself to the North.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Obviously any Palace scum, especially Harkouk.

Paul, "I can't do an interview without mentioning my struggle with drugs/drink/betting" Merson.
a) Because of the way he taunted us down at Pikey Pompey after scoring a dodgy penalty.
b) Because he can't do an interview without mentioning his struggle with drugs/drink/betting!

Merson, stop crying & get a grip you f***ing big girl!

:salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here