Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

scott flinders to replace kuipers(no chance)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Did you actually see him play? ???

He was class from what I remember, especially away at Crewe were he was nothing short of fantastic in our 1-1 draw.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I remember him as being pretty decent and better than Kuipers positionally and with his distribution.

fairy cakes

Jun 23, 2008
I thought Scott flinders was an excellent goalkeeper. Maybe all the years that I have been drinking since he played for us has ruined my memory.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
i saw him play at home to northampton, carlisle , huddersfield and hartlepool and away to port vale and luton and he just cudnt catch dive or kick

We didn't even play Luton or Hartlepool in 2006/07 when he was here so that kind of ridicules your point. As for Carlisle home and Port Vale away they were both over Christmas time before he joined.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I thought Scott flinders was an excellent goalkeeper. Maybe all the years that I have been drinking since he played for us has ruined my memory.

Have you not been on NSC long. Kuipers is god and the only keeper you are allowed to like. Henderson, Roberts, Flinders and all other keepers who dare to challenge him should be attacked whenever possible.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I'd love Flinders back. He was a much better keeper than Kuipers and like Sulli has age on his side.

Spot on Bud. Those 2 as our keepers would be quality :)

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Kuipers is a weak link and a bit of a liability.

an excellent shot-stopper but thats it

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Didn't Palace pay a million for him from Barnsely? He can't be that bad! Considering Slades ability to bring the best out of players, maybe he can turn him again into a million pound player...

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
HE IS SHIT
Get it into your brain we dont want a palace knock off thank you....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here