Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scott Chamberlain

Stumpy Tim

With people crying out for a creative midfielder, how long will it be before Scott Chamberlain breaks into the first team? I've heard rave reviews about him from the Youth Days, Peter Beardsley said he was the best player on the pitch when the Toon Youth beat our boys on pens 2 years ago, and apparently he looked excellent in pre-season.

Anyone know much about him?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
With people crying out for a creative midfielder, how long will it be before Scott Chamberlain breaks into the first team? I've heard rave reviews about him from the Youth Days, Peter Beardsley said he was the best player on the pitch when the Toon Youth beat our boys on pens 2 years ago, and apparently he looked excellent in pre-season.

I've watched him in the youth team and reserves and I would have put him into the first team before Fraser.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

I suspect that Wilkins will use Mayo in midfield again before he opts for Chamberlain but I hope that I'm wrong.

:ohmy:

spunkmonkey

Jul 11, 2005
Eastbourne
He is on loan at Eastbourne Borough at the moment and was on the bench for their win yesterday.
I saw him play against Hastings preseason and to be honest i wasn't that impressed. But then no one really stood out that night other than Lynch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here