Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Score tommorow

johnny jigsaw

"My life's in pieces"
Tough to call. On paper, it looks like Leeds should spank us, but I remember thinking that before the game last year and I thought we played them off the park. Obviously, we still lost, but only due to a defensive howler. I looked at last year's fixture, and I'm not convinced our team last year wasn't WEAKER than what we'll put out today.

Our strike force last year was Revell & Robinson - this year Forster & (hopefully) Murray. Midfield is a big concern this year, but last year Savage, Fraser, Hammond & Martot wouldn't have given me any great cause for optimism either. Yet we still played really well. It all comes down to how Micky gets them fired up. I think we might just sneak it.

I'll be interested in the crowd figure - a sell-out last season. Concerns for the board if there's a big drop?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
0-0 up to the 80th min,then they will score a jammy goal:rant:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
It could go either way.

Either 2-4 (Leeds) or 2-1 (Albion).

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
Given the choice of losing today but winning next week at Cheltenham ( massive 6 pointer ) -- no brainer....I just think that Leeds desire may be a tad stronger than ours...these are the two biggest underperforming teams inthe division and the pressure on them is greater.
Given their higher level of creativity...0-2 or 0-3

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Tough to call. On paper, it looks like Leeds should spank us, but I remember thinking that before the game last year and I thought we played them off the park. Obviously, we still lost, but only due to a defensive howler. I looked at last year's fixture, and I'm not convinced our team last year wasn't WEAKER than what we'll put out today.

Our strike force last year was Revell & Robinson - this year Forster & (hopefully) Murray. Midfield is a big concern this year, but last year Savage, Fraser, Hammond & Martot wouldn't have given me any great cause for optimism either. Yet we still played really well. It all comes down to how Micky gets them fired up. I think we might just sneak it.

I'll be interested in the crowd figure - a sell-out last season. Concerns for the board if there's a big drop?

Crowd thing is interesting, I know the club have given away at least some tickets for this game to local schools etc so one suggests they're not expecting a sell-out.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Fraser couldn't nullify a fart in the wind. Mind you, every other midfielder we have available is just as bad. It really is a case of choosing the least of the evils in midfield tomorrow. For what it's worth, I think Delph is too good for anyone in this division, let alone our sorry mob. He's going to run riot tomorrow.

Did you misread the title? I think it said score tomorrow, not, Have a pop at homegrown young players again:yawn:

1-1 by the way

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here