Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Score tommorow

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
3-2 to the Albion. Awful conditions. Game littered with mistakes and comedy defending.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I hoping the weather will be a bit weird and something weird will happen like us beating Leeds.

1-0 Brighton

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Our strikers are good, their strikers are good. Our defence is ok (bar left-back), their defence is ok. The problem is our midfield is abysmal and would look poor in the conference. Their midfield has a man Man United want to sign for £10m in it. We WILL lose.

If both Murray and Forster are playing which appears doubtful as Murray as having a fitness test according to the press. My hope is that Fraser will play and nulify Delph as he did when we played against Man City but then I know that you do not like him, much the same as my view on Loft.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Many a good player has been stopped playing by man marking him very tight. Many years ago we played Fulham who had the legendary Johnny Haynes in the side and we feared the worst but we had a player Jack Bertolini who stuck to him like shit to a blanket and he never got a kick. We have done it since then with many players, so names and reputations mean nothing if he has a player virtually standing on his toes and stopping him playing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here