Schools

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
munster monch said:
Kingston Buci School
Buckingham Middle School
Kings Manor School until 1982

Wow, same as me! Except I finished Kings Manor in 2003. Went onto BHASVIC for two years after that too.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Les Biehn said:
Stop telling people you went to Oakmeads Scotty, you're doing yourself no favours.

oakmeeds has moulded me into the fine young man i am today

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
surrey jim said:
what year were you at oakmeeds

99-04, missed out on "the glory days"

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I went to St Joesph's Convent which was in Burgess Hill. It was run by the most unpleasant set humans I have met. They were abunch of pig ignorant, narrow minded, bog bred Nuns who would b doingtimefor some of the attrocitie I sw them carry out on their charges. I went to London Road for a year and then on to St Paul's in Haywards Heath who were blessed with a headmater who could have masturbated for England.

I hated school !

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
bhaexpress said:
I went to St Joesph's Convent which was in Burgess Hill. It was run by the most unpleasant set humans I have met. They were abunch of pig ignorant, narrow minded, bog bred Nuns who would b doingtimefor some of the attrocitie I sw them carry out on their charges. I went to London Road for a year and then on to St Paul's in Haywards Heath who were blessed with a headmater who could have masturbated for England.

I hated school !

what year were you at st pauls??

was Mr Flower the head?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Mr Clarke was the headmaster when I was at Downlands. He was a very nice chap who apparently played for Celtic and even got a Scotland cap.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
St Wilfreds Junior, Haywards Heath
Holy Trinity Comprehensive, Crawley

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
and now at the beast that is haywards heath college

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here