Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Schoolgirls beat up Pervert.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
www.cnn.com/2003/US/Northeast/10/31/crime.girls.reut/index.html

PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania (Reuters) -- A man described by authorities as a known sexual predator was chased through the streets of South Philadelphia by an angry crowd of Catholic high school girls, who kicked and punched him after he was tackled by neighbors, police said Friday.
start quoteThe girls came and started kicking him and punching him, so I wasn't going to stop them.end quote

Rudy Susanto, 25, who had exposed himself to teen-age girls on as many as seven occasions outside St. Maria Goretti School, struck again on Thursday just as students were being dismissed, police said.

But this time, a group of girls in school uniforms angrily confronted Susanto with help from some neighbors, police said.

When Susanto tried to run, more than 20 girls chased him down the block. Two men from the neighborhood caught him and the girls took their revenge.

"The girls came and started kicking him and punching him, so I wasn't going to stop them," neighbor Robert Lemons told The Philadelphia Inquirer.

Susanto was later treated for injuries at a local hospital. Police said he would be charged with 14 criminal counts including harassment, disorderly conduct, open lewdness and corrupting the morals of a minor.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

You go girls! A kick and a punch for some pervet!

My mate once had some guy flash at her and she said "Oh my god, that's the smallest d**k I have ever seen!" He kinda left sharply after that :lolol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Excellent stuff - serve him right.

A friend of mine was flashed once and she said. "How cute, it's just like a penis only smaller". He put it away quickly

Seagull Stew

Trouble is those girls probably made that pervert's wildest dream come true by doing that. I just hope they were specific in which part of his body they aimed their kicks at! :ohmy:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Shouldn't jest about flashers. My sister got flashed and hassled when she was at primary school, police got involved, all very unpleasant

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The idea of so called victims turning on a perve and giving him a good kicking warms my heart.

Its not so much a jest but enjoyment at some rough justice, not that I am advocating vigilantism though.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
beaten up by schoolgirls? i'm getting turned on!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Excellent work ladies. Trouble is in this country it would be the school girls who got into trouble for it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
80's Seagull said:
Excellent work ladies. Trouble is in this country it would be the school girls who got into trouble for it.

You're so right there 80's.

Pervert would apply for legal aid and press charges for assault, solicitors would be around him like a scavenging pack of hyenas, perv would get a shitload of compensation, the girls would be up before the magistrates and get suspended sentences / community service...depressing.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
My daughter was flashed at when she was 13. Her friend was extremely upset, ran home and hid in her bedroom.

My daughter ignored him and walked home. She came in and told me that a man had just shown his penis to her.
We had a community constable who did the cycling proficiency and talks at the school, so I contacted him and he visited our house.
Because my daughter knew him and I was with her she was able to calmly give a good description and details of the incident.

Her friend had to be talked round and comforted by her parents

My daughter wasn't frightened by it, just annoyed. I was very proud of her.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Reminds me of that Jewish couple walking through Central Park. A bloke jumps out from the bushes, pulls open his coat, exposes himself then runs off.

Golda: "Heime, did you see that?"
Heime: "Yes Golda, what a beautiful lining"

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
Yorkie said:
My daughter was flashed at when she was 13. Her friend was extremely upset, ran home and hid in her bedroom.

My daughter ignored him and walked home. She came in and told me that a man had just shown his penis to her.
We had a community constable who did the cycling proficiency and talks at the school, so I contacted him and he visited our house.
Because my daughter knew him and I was with her she was able to calmly give a good description and details of the incident.

Her friend had to be talked round and comforted by her parents

My daughter wasn't frightened by it, just annoyed. I was very proud of her.

She had to give a description of his penis?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
JEM said:
She had to give a description of his penis?

Yes amongst other things.

(you think I'm joking?)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Was he prosecuted, or didn't her evidence stand up in court?

:(

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Unfortunately they didn't catch the guy but at least they were able to warn other girls at the school and kids were accompanied to and from school for a while

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here