Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Schalke 04 v Man Utd

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Was away up north with Mrs Vegster last week and popped in to a country pub for a half after a nice walk. The Manure/City cup semi was on the telly. We got our drinks and sat down near 3 middle aged Manure fans and within a couple of minutes the Scholes sending off occured.This is roughly the dialog from the next table.....

What’s he blown for ? Bloody eck, 'ees calling Scholes'ey over ? come off it ref that were a 50/50 ball.. 'ees got to go fer it... Bloody 'el,.... Bloody ref's ruined this game .. bookin' 'im fer that.. pillock......... BLOODY EL EE's sendin im off ? what the F*** what's that fer ? ( then the tackle is shown again in slo-mo ).. oh come on, it were a 50/50 ball ? there was no intent ref .. bloody ref's cocked up there....

A few minutes later they showed Zavaleta's leg with the two holes and the cut .. I couldn't resist saying " OOOH thats nasty "... total silence from the Manc section

and thats why I'm not watching or listening.

Sep 1, 2010
He doesn't want to leave Germany and Munich only need a few signings and they'll challenge for the champions league again. Would prefer if Souness got the sky gig all the time rather than rat Neville for next season.

Oh god, is that bloody Neville on Sky next yr. What joy

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
bloody sublime

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am now a plastic manure fan

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Game, Set and Match. Schalke are probably one of the most average teams. To make it into a Champions League Semi-final EVER!

Brilliant to see a different team reach the semis in such a shoddy competition.

Besides, they are doing relatively poorly this season and their form has not been great. To make it this far is excellent.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
a shite free kick too

seriously though, this one touch football is just terrific to watch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here