Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

scarves to Liverpool

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
The club are backing the idea to take a sea of blue and white to anfield that will be 6,000 strong this Saturday. They urge everyone to buy one of their scarves, they have quiet a few variety's on sale.

Get a scarf and take it to anfield
Scarves And Gloves | Seagulls Direct

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
My 1983 cup final scarf will be coming with me!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Half and half surely?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Half and half surely?

LOL, this is something I've always felt rather :facepalm: about. Although, I can see why a casual fan may want a piece of memorabilia from a day such as this, it's never been for me. But, this time, I could actually see myself buying one!

Not for any reason I'd previously thought about, but because my brother-in-law is a Liverpool fan, who has become more and more of a Brighton fan over the years from the constant stream of Brighton / Brighton / Brighton from me. So, for someone who is close to becoming a fan of both, this may be a nice present. I can see him unwrapping what he thinks is a Liverpool scarf, only to unfurl it and see it is also a Brighton scarf! Yeah, I may actually end up buying one of these.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
LOL, this is something I've always felt rather :facepalm: about. Although, I can see why a casual fan may want a piece of memorabilia from a day such as this, it's never been for me. But, this time, I could actually see myself buying one!

Not for any reason I'd previously thought about, but because my brother-in-law is a Liverpool fan, who has become more and more of a Brighton fan over the years from the constant stream of Brighton / Brighton / Brighton from me. So, for someone who is close to becoming a fan of both, this may be a nice present. I can see him unwrapping what he thinks is a Liverpool scarf, only to unfurl it and see it is also a Brighton scarf! Yeah, I may actually end up buying one of these.

Make sure you buy it AFTER the game, it will be about £5 cheaper :thumbsup:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
The club are backing the idea to take a sea of blue and white to anfield that will be 6,000 strong this Saturday. They urge everyone to buy one of their scarves, they have quiet a few variety's on sale.

Get a scarf and take it to anfield
Scarves And Gloves | Seagulls Direct

Sunday TT. Or are you going a day early to secure a non restricted view seat? lol.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton

In general half/half seems silly to me, but I'll be grabbing one for the memories (probably two copies of the program as well, just in case). This match feels huge and I want as much as possible to remember it by.

I won't be wearing the half and half though, got myself a nice new blue and white yesterday and a new BHAFC hoodie which is nice and warm.

D

Deleted member 18477

EVERY football fan should already have a scarf for their club. call yourself a fan...

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Bring back the silk scarves..

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Make sure you buy it AFTER the game, it will be about £5 cheaper :thumbsup:

Yeah, good shout.

What does happen to the ones they don't sell I wonder. Do they end up on Ebay for a quid, or are they unsewn to stitch the Liverpool half to half a Braga scarf, or whoever they draw in teh Europa League next season?

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
EVERY football fan should already have a scarf for their club. call yourself a fan...

Agreed, should take them to all games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here