Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Scarfs for the Ajax game

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can we just have the scarves thing for every game, especially for GOSBTS? I liked it. Also, it was clearly the primary factor in us keeping a clean sheet, so I'm more than happy to attempt the same highly flawed logic for Fulham on Sunday.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
That version of ring of fire is the f***ing WORST song to ever be played at any football ground or any event anywhere ever. EVER.

The bit where it switches to the minor key and back to the major key and all the old men twirl their scarfs like they're trying to take off.

I f***ing HATE it.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Looks like the club liked the idea as they have asked us to do it again for the Marseille game on Thursday

Brilliant. Singing GOSBTS to this was great. Also slowed it down.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Looks like the club liked the idea as they have asked us to do it again for the Marseille game on Thursday

Enter Through The Gift Shop :thumbsup:

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Waving a scarf around will definitely terrify the opposition.😕
What the crowd need to high tempo attack from the start. ( Like Sheff We’d play off )

The usual first 5 minutes of tippy tappy at the back will kill any atmosphere flat.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
TBH this was absolutely hopeless last time. But if you look at Forest and how every scarf goes up on the first chord of 'Mull of Kintyre' or Bayren tonight in Manchester, it can be incredible.

Will give it another go but it needs co-ordination beyond a simple post on a website IMO.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Very strange at the Ajax game was they must of sold thousands before the game and only a few bothered to actually use them for what they're made for,twirling and showing solidarity for the club.
Must be a reason can't figure out what though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here