Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scarborough Petition

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
This has just been mentioned on SSN and I think deserves our support. Aplogies if it's been mentioned elsewhere.

21/11/2006
Online petition to Scarborough Borough Council
Scarborough Football Club needs YOU!

The Cabinet of Scarborough Borough Council today went totally against the advice of its own officials by opting to defer a decision on the lifting of the covenant at the McCain Stadium. This therefore delays the football club’s move to a new site which the club sees as the only way in which to cancel its debts and ensure its future survival.

The Cabinet decision is widely believed to be a response to recent public statements by local personalities who have no recent connection with the football club and who have shown no understanding of the serious situation in which the club finds itself.

The following petition is being created online and will be available soon for you to add your signature. Further details on www.scarboroughfc.com shortly.

We hereby urge Scarborough Borough Council to lift the covenant on the McCain Stadium and allow Scarborough Football Club to re-locate to its chosen site at Eastfield. We believe this to be the only way for the club to survive and that this move will be of benefit to the local community.

Boro fans are of course free to write their own comments to the Leader of the Borough Council as follows:

Councillor Tom Fox
Scarborough Borough Council
Town Hall
St Nicholas Street
Scarborough
North Yorkshire
YO11 2HG

This is a crucial point in the 127-year history of our club. The situation is serious. Please use your signature to help our club to survive.

“Up the Boro!”

http://www.gopetition.co.uk/sign.php?petid=10254

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Signed 9455 on there now.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Duly signed, although reading through the comments some people have left not everyone seems to be taking it too seriously....

Bob Johnson ' "Tonight I'll be inviting my lady friend round my house and getting naked and sucking her tits"

:angry: :censored:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
crodonilson said:
Duly signed, although reading through the comments some people have left not everyone seems to be taking it too seriously....

Bob Johnson ' "Tonight I'll be inviting my lady friend round my house and getting naked and sucking her tits"

:angry: :censored:

Ernest ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here