Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scam Warning

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Just read this from another site I use......

Alison just received a phone call from someone claiming to be from a company called CMS Reclaims.

They are foreign sounding and claim to be regulated by the Ministry of Justice (a search on the Min of Just website throws up nothing relevant)

They are after bank account details and a payment of £49.99 to obtain a refund of 'illegal' bank charges plus 8% interest.

It did not concern them that the amount they said Alison could claim was £25 plus 6 years interest, less than £40, they still wanted the £49.99 plus her bank details!!!!

This was so obviously a total scam. Alison toyed with them trying, getting information and if you talk to them they are very persistent. They provide a website address to make themselves look genuine but is meaningless.

Dont be fooled....

Do not, whatever you do be tempted by this.

You do not need anyone to chase any such claim and can do so yourself.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
was this the chap calling?
EDB255E67D6B63.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just read this from another site I use......

Alison just received a phone call from someone claiming to be from a company called CMS Reclaims.

They are foreign sounding and claim to be regulated by the Ministry of Justice (a search on the Min of Just website throws up nothing relevant)

They are after bank account details and a payment of £49.99 to obtain a refund of 'illegal' bank charges plus 8% interest.

It did not concern them that the amount they said Alison could claim was £25 plus 6 years interest, less than £40, they still wanted the £49.99 plus her bank details!!!!

This was so obviously a total scam. Alison toyed with them trying, getting information and if you talk to them they are very persistent. They provide a website address to make themselves look genuine but is meaningless.

Dont be fooled....

Do not, whatever you do be tempted by this.

You do not need anyone to chase any such claim and can do so yourself.

I got caught on a scam last year when all that snow came unexpectedly in April. 2 scantily clad girls aged about 19 year knocked on my door and said they would clear my path for 2 pounds.
Well they rolled around in the snow in mini skirts and for a 5 minute spell one of them removed her entire outfit as they pelted each other with snowballs.

Yes you`ve guessed it............. they left without cleaning my path.
So here is one of the little so and so`s to prevent you getting conned as well this winter.

Attachments

• jencrawl.jpg
    jencrawl.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 562

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
I got caught on a scam last year when all that snow came unexpectedly in April. 2 scantily clad girls aged about 19 year knocked on my door and said they would clear my path for 2 pounds.
Well they rolled around in the snow in mini skirts and for a 5 minute spell one of them removed her entire outfit as they pelted each other with snowballs.

So here is one of the little so and so`s to prevent you getting conned as well this winter.

I hope you called the police. the youth of today have NO RESPECT or DESIRE TO WORK. Its appalliing.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
94 22 87 12457869 dob 01 02 1896 - when do I get my free clock radio?

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove

what web site would she be from???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here