Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scaffolding

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Is this the most inconvenient invention on planet eart at this moment in time?

Not only was I awoken at 8am this morning by it being erected around our next door neighbours house, they have also have the decency to completely cock up our sky reception - either my knocking the dish or by blocking it out with their contraption. this means god knows how long of terrestrial tv - which is currently summed up by the fact that i am missing go fishing on discovery home and leisure

not happy:angry:

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Scotty M said:

Not only was I awoken at 8am this morning by it being erected around our next door neighbours house, they have also have the decency to completely cock up our sky reception - either my knocking the dish or by blocking it out with their contraption. this means god knows how long of terrestrial tv - which is currently summed up by the fact that i am missing go fishing on discovery home and leisure

But it goves you something to "fall off" for Thursday. :thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Re: Re: Scaffolding

Edward Scissorhands said:
But it goves you something to "fall off" for Thursday. :thumbsup:

one of the few positives i can take is that it does look challenging to climb whem intoxicated

D

Deleted User X18H

Woken up by and erection at 8am. And he still moans.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010

probaly just the boards blocking the signal?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
You also need to notify your insurance company for home content, as in the case of burglary ( scaffolding make it easer to access upstairs windows etc) this risk is higher, If the scaffolding was used to gain entry and your insurance company were not told the payout could be reduced.

You also need to notify your insurance company for home content, as in the case of burglary ( scaffolding make it easer to access upstairs windows etc) this risk is higher, If the scaffolding was used to gain entry and your insurance company were not told the payout could be reduced.

Although this is good infomation, i would imagine slightly late as the thread was started in 2006.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Funnily enough, I need some scaffolding.

Any one on here?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here