Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Say something on this thread if you hate palace.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Bunch of SCUMMERS:angry:

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
I dont know and would like to know what started it all if somebody has definitive answer and can say it started with our game against them on this day. It was most definiitely not the Ron Challis f*** up at Stamford bridge.

Trying to be respectful coz you are old - but I've shown you when I think the rivalry started, you've told me it was earlier than that - now you want a specific f***ing game!!!

Alzeimers is a terrible disease!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Does ignorance or the inability to read and understand the written language come with being young/younger. You said it started with the game at Stamford Bridge over Ron Challis and his actions, I said IT DID NOT the hatred was already there, and I am asking if somebody can be more precicomprehend.se as to when and how the hatred actually started. Is that simple enough for you to comprehend.

brulee

Aug 12, 2008
my first game away was palace away.malcom alison was their manager. we won 1-0. dont know the year but their was rivalry then.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Does ignorance or the inability to read and understand the written language come with being young/younger. You said it started with the game at Stamford Bridge over Ron Challis and his actions, I said IT DID NOT the hatred was already there, and I am asking if somebody can be more precicomprehend.se as to when and how the hatred actually started. Is that simple enough for you to comprehend.

Last post on this - I've supported the Albion for 40 years and this is the first I've heard of a hatred between us and them prior to the seventies!

Maybe there was a rivalry, I dont know, but a hatred I seriously doubt.

The lack of response from anyone (and taking into account the relatively youthful average age of the posters on this board) who remembers or has even heard of this alledged hatred indicates to me its a figment of your imagination.

Jan 30, 2008
You guys really go overboard.

A bit of rivalry is OK and can be fun ... but "hate". What is there to hate about another football club? I'm sure they have some very nice supporters along with the unpleasant ones ... and to put things in perspective I've seen some Albion supporters who I'm embarrassed to think support the same team as I do.

Frankly some Albion supporters I've come across deserve the title "scum" just a much as any Palace supporters.
and where did you come across these scum ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here