Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saw Kill Bill Vol 2 tonight.....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
...and I have to say I thought it was absolute quality. There's not many films where I find myself almost hanging on every word, but David Carradine (Bill) just oozes charisma throughout the whole thing, and the script he is given is simply superb. This could (I hope) relaunch Carradine's career much like Pulp Fiction did Travolta's - Carradine is just the perfect evil bad-guy.

The dialogue is always the most rivetting factor in any Tarantino film, and in my opinion, this is easily his best since Pulp Fiction. Not sure it quite surpasses P F, as that is a true classic, but viewed as a whole, Kill Bill vol 1 and 2 is brilliantly entertaining and totally, uniquely different from anything else out there. Uma Thurman's finest hour as well.

LOVED it :clap:

Last edited:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
i didnt think one was great! half injured girl killing 100 ninja's! dont like una thurman!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Thought Kill Bill 1 was quality so will pop to blockbusters as soon as the mrs is out to get volume 2.
As the mrs was home last night we watched The Girl Next Door, which was ok if only for having lots of scenes of Elisha Cuthbert wearing revealing outfits.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Kill Bill 2 is the tops. For Vol 1 you do have to be a bit of a Martial Arts fan, but it's OK.

Reason Vol 2 drags a bit is because there's too much reference to Vol 1. I felt cheated that I hadn't been able to see them as one film

Good news is that next year there will be a complete Kill Bill out as one movie with the longer more violent scenes put back in Vol 1. I can't wait.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There is a deleted scene on the KB2 DVD extras that is SUPERB - I can't believe it was cut from the film. Its only about 3 minutes long, and shows a fight sequence with Bill against a gang of swordsmen. I hope when they bring the box set out that they restore it to the film. Make sure you check it out when you see the DVD.

Last edited:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I purchased Kill Bill 1 the other week and am waiting for a suitable time slot to watch it. Tonight could be the night as they say.

or tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here