Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Save Stirling Albion

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
Hi Bino.

Those of us in the Forth Valley BHAlbas (not the Splitters) keep a close eye on all our local clubs and try to support them as best we can.

We have a close affilliation with the "Shire" (East Stirlingshire FC) and occasionaly go to their games and fundraising events. One of ours is a key player in the Shire Trust. At his request we turned out in "numbers" for their visit to Ibrox in the cup.

Fat Badger was a semi-regular attender at Alloa, and others are considering going with Falkirk to Hampden. Some of the splitters are Rangers fans :wozza:

There are a 3 of us in Clackmannashire, and more in Falkirk, Dunblane and Doune. Hands up... I've still never been to see the other Albion :blush:

If you want to make contact pop on to our site and we'll see what we can do to help or pm me. :albion2:

Bhalba

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
Best of luck Stirling. My Uncle lives there and shall probably catch a game when I next visit.

Skint - Do you have any Albas in Selkirk?

Selkirk? Don't think so.. but we do occasionally get random Seagulls turning up at Carlisle and Hartlepool from some of the sleepy borders backwaters. Closest we have are probably in Edinburgh.

Any particular reason?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Selkirk? Don't think so.. but we do occasionally get random Seagulls turning up at Carlisle and Hartlepool from some of the sleepy borders backwaters. Closest we have are probably in Edinburgh.

Any particular reason?

A good friend comes from Selkirk (now lives in London) and I am up there twice a year. I thought there might be an Albion contingent in the streets for Common Riding, but alas not.

I am actually working on turning him into a Brighton fan. Damage was done with a 1-0 defeat at Griffin Park though...(Better than 4-0, I guess).

MIFTHEBINO

Oct 31, 2006
Many thanks guys.

Padders- legend.

Skintagain 1983- Just going to check out your webpage just now. Many thanks for your help.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Stirling is a great town... I can't afford to donate (at the mo!), but I'll be possibly moving back up to Fife in the near future, and if the club's still a going concern next season then I'll defo pop across to a few games!

In the meantime, keep fighting and never give up! I wish you all the best.

Kosh

MIFTHEBINO

Oct 31, 2006
I will post on there is a second- many thanks for the link and even more so for the donation- it's greatly appreciated.

MIFTHEBINO

Oct 31, 2006
The campaign team is doubling it's efforts to try and get fans of other teams to sign up as imost people get paid at this time of the month.

Please,please,please sign up to the campaign, every membership counts if we are to save our wee club.

At the end of the day, all your risking is £5 as you will get £35 back of your money if it doesn't come off and a part of our club if it does.

Thanks again to all those who have signed up- please spread the word to friends and family.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here