Votes: 82 48.8%
  • No sauce at all

Votes: 19 11.3%

• Total voters

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Ketchup or brown sauce? On sausages? Pah.

A trip to North Laine for venison & red wine sausages from the Brighton Sausage Company in Gloucester Road, a chewy brown loaf from Real Patisserie from Trafalgar Street, then a bottle of this stuff...

DB%20Original%20(1)-500x500.jpg

... from Chill Pepper Pete's.

It might well turn out more expensive, but the benefits outweigh the costs here.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Surely EVERYONE has missed the point of this thread.

I thought it was a euphemism for being on the receiving end of anal sex and whether you prefer the man to use lube or not ???

On that basis I chose "No sauce at all" :thumbsup:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Red, white and yellow together are my choice of sauces.
Brown sauce is feckin orrible and it overpowers the taste of any food that it comes into contact with!

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
As in DB's game, I voted no sauce, because I prefer a mustard on my bangers.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Sausage sandwich with ketchup, bacon sarnie with brown sauce

You've got this arse about face big time mate.

Brown sauce is the correct answer - except when the sausage is of the highest quality and well seasoned, when No Sauce At All can be more appropriate in order to fully appreciate the flavours.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Bhut-Sauce-50ml-2019-1100.png

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
This thread is enlightening for a couple of reasons:

1) My views on sauce for a sausage sarnie have not changed in 8 years (brown, obvs)
2) I didn't know I had anyone on ignore, but apparently I have as post #12 is hidden (they've since been banned, so I guess I wasn't alone in finding them objectionable)

I've just looked at my profile page and can't see how to do it - is there a way to see a list of people I have on ignore? Can any experts assist? [MENTION=1200]HWT[/MENTION]? Thanks in advance! :)

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Brown sauce in the morning
English mustard post midday

If I'm having onions then no SOURCE

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Ketchup on sausage, HP on bacon. This is elementary stuff.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007

1) My views on sauce for a sausage sarnie have not changed in 8 years (brown, obvs)
2) I didn't know I had anyone on ignore, but apparently I have as post #12 is hidden (they've since been banned, so I guess I wasn't alone in finding them objectionable)

I've just looked at my profile page and can't see how to do it - is there a way to see a list of people I have on ignore? Can any experts assist? [MENTION=1200]HWT[/MENTION]? Thanks in advance! :)

Just checked for you " Footsoldier" and banned in 2014!

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Just checked for you " Footsoldier" and banned in 2014!

Thanks Chimneys - I could see the post by unhiding it, but I was wondering if I had anyone else on ignore, seeing as I didn't think I had anyone at all :lolol:

Footsoldier is probably here somewhere, hiding under a new username...

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Thanks Chimneys - I could see the post by unhiding it, but I was wondering if I had anyone else on ignore, seeing as I didn't think I had anyone at all :lolol:

Footsoldier is probably here somewhere, hiding under a new username...

Recall seeing his name this morning in the Cambodia Seagulls bar thread. He had a very apt username as he posted this on that thread back in 2014:

"Visit the Military base if you like guns. I hired an AK-47, M16, Hand gun, a few grenades and a hand held rocket launcher. Killing fields is a must and so is S-21 the prison where they interrogated the Cambodians and those that survived were transported to the killing fields and finished off."

Maybe he went again and one of the weapons malfunctioned?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

There is a poster called HWT because your @ highlights the letters. But it isn't me. I just opened the thread hoping to find that Danny Baker is back on the radio where he belongs.

It is fairly intuitive to find your 'on ignore' list. Have a play. I'm up to around 50 people now, which is a little sad, but it means I can use NSC without being stressed out by idiots, WUMs, relentless monomaniac campaigners for political parties, tedious humourless know-alls, lying ********, and people who think Love Thy Neighbour is top quality comedy :facepalm:

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here