Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sausage Rolls

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I just had a very poncy one.

linda mccartney ones. You have to out milk on them to make sure they don't f*** up. I was sad when I bite into one of them and found out they don't even have real meat in them. :(

They are really yummy!!!!

The quorn ones are very tasty too

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
They are really yummy!!!!

The quorn ones are very tasty too

NO:rant:

I am STRONGLY opposed to products that are NOT meat trying to BE meat. If you are a VEGETARIAN that means you eat VEGETABLES and NOT meat. You can't CHEAT by eating stuff that ISN'T meat but TASTES like it - it DEFEATS the whole point!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey

I am STRONGLY opposed to products that are NOT meat trying to BE meat. If you are a VEGETARIAN that means you eat VEGETABLES and NOT meat. You can't CHEAT by eating stuff that ISN'T meat but TASTES like it - it DEFEATS the whole point!

But they DON'T taste like meat!!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

I agree but if they do not taste like sausage rolls why are they sold as sausage rolls

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
sainsburys BULK buying

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Brighton Sausage Company, Gloucester Road.

TRIPLE UNARGUABLE FACT OFFICIALLY, like.

They do a wicked venison in red wine sausage roll, although that is just pipped to the post by their duck a l'orange in plum sauce sausage rolls. Well worth a quid a pop.

:thumbsup:

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Brighton Sausage Company, Gloucester Road.

TRIPLE UNARGUABLE FACT OFFICIALLY, like.

They do a wicked venison in red wine sausage roll, although that is just pipped to the post by their duck a l'orange in plum sauce sausage rolls. Well worth a quid a pop.

:thumbsup:

The garlic one whilst warm gets my vote. One of the best places that you have introduced me to. Once again thank you.

PS I will find out on Monday how to give tht tenner to the REMF :lol:

No it DOESN'T defeat the whole point - you OBVIOUSLY don't know what the WHOLE point is! And can you NOW see how ANNOYING it is when WORDS are randomnly capitalised ? What do you think the italic and bold options are for?

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
No it DOESN'T defeat the whole point - you OBVIOUSLY don't know what the WHOLE point is! And can you NOW see how ANNOYING it is when WORDS are randomnly capitalised ? What do you think the italic and bold options are for?

You clearly misunderstand how the capitalised system works, it isn't just random, there are a whole set of rules governing them!

That and writing in italics and bold takes more TIME.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

agreed, as I wrote for a famous comedy sketch

Veggie Burgers
Veggie Bacon
Veggie Ham
Veggie Sausage

f*** off, vegetarians should stop trying to squirm their way back into normailty.

Its like lesbians with dildos, you made your choice ladies!!!!

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
which ones are the best?

I love them FRESH ones innert, made with PUFF pastry that are CRISP and the pastry flakes all over your shirt when you bite into them

How do you prefer you meat in this great snack of champions???

You REALLY do need to consider getting a life fella!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here