Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sausage Rolls

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
homemade. crispy puff pastry but not so crisp that when you bite into it it breaks into a million pieces. i like it to stay firm for the duration.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Arkwrights on Beaconsfield Road. Try it.

:lolol: Get real Timmeh'

Choice Cuts, without doubt, produce the greatest sausage rolls known to man.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
canhams of hove. do it.....although not hot, hot is best.

Mar 13, 2008
I just had a very poncy one.

linda mccartney ones. You have to out milk on them to make sure they don't f*** up. I was sad when I bite into one of them and found out they don't even have real meat in them. :(

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I can't eat sausage rolls anymore after someone told me how they were made :(

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I used to be a BIG sausage roll fan but lack of quality has dampened my entusiasm for this savoury pastry treat. I do like the ones you get from a PROPER baker with the flaky pastry but they get too messy and you end up with a greasy mouth. Shop bought ones are nasty.

Bascially I'm not a consistent eater so cannot put forward an opinion of any value but I will throw my weight behind the humble 'party roll' you get as part of any good buffet, especially nice when freshly cooked.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
forfars do a mean one............but do not go there nooooo more!!

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
I used to be a BIG sausage roll fan but lack of quality has dampened my entusiasm for this savoury pastry treat. I do like the ones you get from a PROPER baker with the flaky pastry but they get too messy and you end up with a greasy mouth. Shop bought ones are nasty.

Bascially I'm not a consistent eater so cannot put forward an opinion of any value but I will throw my weight behind the humble 'party roll' you get as part of any good buffet, especially nice when freshly cooked.

Thats a great shout! Frozen supermarket mini sausage rolls. Freshly cooked with a light sprinkle of salt (trust me). :drool:

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Brighton Sausage Co opposite the Brighton Tavern just down from Alans old shop. They are unbeatable, just like their pork pies. A meal on their own.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here