Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i could do with a shave:nono: :) :nono:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If every fan supported their team like the bald bloke, Withdean would be a cauldron of noise every week instead of somewhere where you can hear one fan shout (delete where applicable) 'Leon, McCammon, Oatway, Mayo, Butters etc you're shit'

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
leics086lv.jpg

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Leicester Chavs behind!!!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've seen your picture splashed all over NSP, M B. That means I know precisely what you look like, and could readily identify you in a parade. So should our paths ever cross in the Real World, tis I that will have the advantage of anonimity.

Mwahhh haaa haaaaaahhh

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Easy 10 said:
I've seen your picture splashed all over NSP, M B. That means I know precisely what you look like, and could readily identify you in a parade. So should our paths ever cross in the Real World, tis I that will have the advantage of anonimity.

Mwahhh haaa haaaaaahhh

But would you be able to recognise me if i were hidden in the bushes outside your house for the past 7 months?

I don't like my face being splashed. Especially when it's done by that Nick Ross.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Easy 10 said:

Mwahhh haaa haaaaaahhh

Easy what you don't know is that I too am in the pictures..but have seen your boat on some previous snaphappy session.

I retain the power of anonymity and surprise!!!

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My facial features alter from week to week. I'm a hair-growing, shape-shifting, skin-darkening, weight-gaining, underwear-changing baaaad MOTHAFUCKA

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Easy 10 said:
My facial features alter from week to week. I'm a hair-growing, shape-shifting, skin-darkening, weight-gaining, underwear-changing baaaad MOTHAFUCKA

You are Supergranimal.

By the way, i am not quite as ugly as my photo suggests.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here