Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturdays hatefest

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Mr Banana said:

led to his Chairman trying to get us thrown out the league.

:

Who is also a ****, which I think you forgot to mention.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Dick Knight, having the good grace that he does, has evidently made peace with Hearn over the last few years, judging by the number of friendlies we've arranged with them. I can't understand how he's managed it, because the fact is Hearn actively campaigned for us to be chucked out of the league.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Whilst deserving any abuse thrown at him,save it for when he is substituted as some players raise their game because of it, and he's the type of muppet to score then give us more gestures.

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Don Tmatter said:
Whilst deserving any abuse thrown at him,save it for when he is substituted as some players raise their game because of it, and he's the type of muppet to score then give us more gestures.

Seem to remember that the stick he got up at Barnet once affected his play and he was subbed, I think. On the other hand, I doubt if a few wearily raised voices echoing round the ground at Totally Silent Withdean will worry him much.

The WANKER.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Seagull's Return said:
Seem to remember that the stick he got up at Barnet once affected his play and he was subbed, I think. On the other hand, I doubt if a few wearily raised voices echoing round the ground at Totally Silent Withdean will worry him much.

The WANKER.
Yeah, you're right:lolol:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
sully said:
I wasn't there myself, but it all started when he was playing for Borient.

He made some "going down" gestures at the North Stand faithful when he put the East London upstarts in front and nearly started a riot, resulting in the nice Mr Hearns claiming that we should be thrown out of the league.

Or something like that.

Is that all - fair play to him i'd do it to another teams fans aswell if i was a player.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 268

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here