Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday Weather Watch

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well, my barbecue passed off superbly. Delightful evening sunshine, and some well fed guests who had a thoroughly pleasant evening. The rain started hammering down later on, but by then we'd all eaten our fill, so retired to my front room for a chat and a bit of Guitar Hero SHOWBOATING from yours truley.

Just finished clearing up (I can't abide a mess), now enjoying some white wine and a general wind down. Damn I'm a fine host.

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Easy 10 said:
Well, my barbecue passed off superbly. Delightful evening sunshine, and some well fed guests who had a thoroughly pleasant evening. The rain started hammering down later on, but by then we'd all eaten our fill, so retired to my front room for a chat and a bit of Guitar Hero SHOWBOATING from yours truley.

Just finished clearing up (I can't abide a mess), now enjoying some white wine and a general wind down. Damn I'm a fine host.

My invite must have been mislaid ???

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bry Nylon said:
My invite must have been mislaid ???

:angry: :angry: :angry:
Well it got to 6.45 and there was still no sign of you, so I HAD to light up.
You know you don't need inviting anyway. You're an NSC-er, therefore all you need do is turn up on my doorstep, say the magic word ("FIXTURES"), and claim your free hot dog, chicken drumstick and can of Stella.

I thought EVERYONE knew this.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Easy 10 said:
Well it got to 6.45 and there was still no sign of you, so I HAD to light up.
You know you don't need inviting anyway. You're an NSC-er, therefore all you need do is turn up on my doorstep, say the magic word ("FIXTURES"), and claim your free hot dog, chicken drumstick and can of Stella.

I thought EVERYONE knew this.

Would I have been allowed a go at prodding the BBQ? I quite like prodding BBQs with pointy BBQ implements. Brings out the 'hunter / gatherer' instinct in me ...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Absolutely.
Gives me a chance to cram a burger and a couple of kebabs down me while someone else looks after it. It was bloody MANIC tonight.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Easy 10 said:
Looks like my barbecue is SAFE today then
HURRAH :clap:

I doubt it, frequent showers in Sussex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here