Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday Question

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Gwylan said:
But if you're going to sell him why try to reduce his value?

Agreed. If we are getting shot then might as well get as much as we can for him.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I reckon that he wont play Saturday due to possibly being cup tied but he will feature in the Leeds game in some shape or form.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Who ever IMHO wears the stripes will get my full backing. Leon might have seemed to have acted like a spoilt little child but if he comes on then I want him to do well as it will mean we have a better chance of winning.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I personally hope he is picked and the NSC Reverse Curse creeps in and he gets a hat trick !

Uncle Buck said:
OK, if Knight is still at the club on Saturday and is somehow involved in the 16, how will you react to him?

The general feeling on this board seems to be that it is bad form to boo players, but then a number have been describing him on here as disruptive, gobby, a poisioned dwarf and little shit etc.

So what will NSC do to Knight?

I will not boo him, I will save that pleasure for after the little shit completes his betrayal and moves on.

Oh, please god let him go to QPR! I would buy a ticket for Loftus Road just to hear his "reception" from the home fans :lolol:

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
SurreySeagulls said:
Who ever IMHO wears the stripes will get my full backing. Leon might have seemed to have acted like a spoilt little child but if he comes on then I want him to do well as it will mean we have a better chance of winning.

What he said. Never have and never will boo or barrack any Albion player during a game.

Might slag 'em off quietly to myself though;)

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Cannot see him being involved at all.

With CKR and Hart as options up front, Reid and Hammond back from last week why would MM play him.

He certainly has more sale value if he hasn't played in the Cup.

BTW, we will win Sat, and get Man U or Liverpool away in the next round. Upward of 300 k for MM to blow.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Mellor 3 Ward 4 said:
Cannot see him being involved at all.

With CKR and Hart as options up front, Reid and Hammond back from last week why would MM play him.

He certainly has more sale value if he hasn't played in the Cup.

BTW, we will win Sat, and get Man U or Liverpool away in the next round. Upward of 300 k for MM to blow.

I like the term blow.....

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
brighton2win said:
i shall clap leon knight and mark mcghee, get behind your side! :clap:

I'm with B2W. I'll support him and McGhee at the game. How I react on here to the pair of them is a different matter. Although I'd love to bang their heads together and make them see sense.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
pasty said:
What he said. Never have and never will boo or barrack any Albion player during a game.

;)

You obviously didnt go to Bath when Bristol Rovers were playing their home games there and Mark Farrington committed a foul and the BRIGHTON fans were shouting OFF OFF OFF.

The Timekeeper

FAT BOY 'NOT' SLIM
Sep 25, 2003
At home, the pub,the bookies
SurreySeagulls said:
:

:clap: :clap: Agree :clap: :clap:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
There is ZERO chance of him playing... isn't he even banned from training at the moment?... he should be... keep the disruptive little w@nker away from the players who actually want to play for our club...

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Considering the abuse he has got from some sections of the crowd for the last season or so I would not be surprised to here some idiots laying into him.

I will get behind him as normal.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
he wont be in the squad saturday, absolutely no chance are we going to cup tie him before he is sold

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here