Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Saturday prime time. What's it costing you?

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
I let the missus watch all her crap through the day she’s not daft though and casually asks “is the shouty on” (shouty shouty football) her term for me making her jump when I shout a bit she’ll go upstairs and stick her headphones in. She’s a keeper

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Our extension has a telly so me and the boy camp in there when we're on telly and for a few other big matches. Mrs GB will undoubtedly be watching the Masked Singer in the front room with my daughter.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Built a wall in the middle of the lounge/diner when we redecorated a few years ago to create two lounges........big TV in both. Problem solved :)

260F3854-23B3-43C6-BED7-538C61A5231E.jpeg
F6ADE3AE-E667-42BD-80A8-8B20DB3190DB.jpeg

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Basically my mrs has control of the TV and can watch whatever she wants whenever she wants as long as I can watch Albion matches and MOTD. So I'm on new ultraHD 4k tv to watch this.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
My wife and children will be watching The Masked Singer on the living room telly.

I will be ‘shared family time’ live-Skyping them on my laptop during this, from 7000 km away, with the Albion simultaneously on my telly.

It will be 2am by the time all this finishes.

Sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
'Saturday prime time' is THE PITS for normal people. Sort of assumes you have an IQ in the low 80's. Might well have worked well in the 1960s. Nowadays? Not so much.

And... RELAX! :smokin:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Luckily we do not watch the shit that you listed so football will be on in our house, on the main TV.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
It’ll cost me the time it took to find the right wife...

There’s only one TV in the house, she doesn’t like football but will always ask “Is there any football on you’d like to watch?”

:thumbsup:

Mortdecai

Aug 6, 2009
Kirkkonummi, Finland
It’ll cost me the time it took to find the right wife...

There’s only one TV in the house, she doesn’t like football but will always ask “Is there any football on you’d like to watch?”

:thumbsup:

I’m normally up around 6am to watch the cricket and then the football all day on the 65” 4k in the front room whilst the missus will stay downstairs in her ’office/lounge’ watching Netflix and other box sets on the 55” 3D telebox. During the week she normally turns in early as she WFH and starts early, around 6am. She never seems too fussed about me spending the majority of my furlough watching sport or box sets.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I can safely say that we have not watched any Saturday night primetime viewing for years, not since Mrs KZN stopped watching Strictly as she did not know any of the "celebrities". We have never watched any of the "talent" shows and don't want to start. If Brighton are playing then I watch that, she is quite happy listening to podcasts whilst knitting, otherwise we watch a film or old daytime "no-brainer" shows like Father Brown and Pie in the Sky or stuff like Lewis, Endeavour, Vera, Waking the Dead, Kavanagh etc

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Live Saturday night prime time viewing. Casualty, Masked Singer & The Voice on the other side. So, what's it costing you.
Confined to the bedroom laptop whilst her who must be obeyed has the 60" TV?
Takeaway bribery?
Indian in our household. Two in a week it's getting expensive now.

It's the other way round, Mrs prefers the smaller tele in the bedroom so will have the TV in the living room with a pint of Harvey's

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It’s my tv, I bought it, the end.

Oh we a total of 4 in the house plus three computers for her to watch people being scrapped off the road or whatever emergency service documentary she has on while glued to her iPad

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
It’s my tv, I bought it, the end.

Oh we a total of 4 in the house plus three computers for her to watch people being scrapped off the road or whatever emergency service documentary she has on while glued to her iPad

Your and my wife alike, if it has blue flashing lights and linked to 999 it's recorded. We have loads stored on the box

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Get over it, my Mother in Law in our support bubble is coming down tonight so yours truly has spent all day making 3 Rick Stein Indian dishes and I have to entertain her. No football for me tonight so stop your wingeing. I used to dream about watching it on a laptop :tantrum:

i created a small media centre from an old bedside cabinet with 22" tv which doubles as an external monitor for the laptop so i can watch the games via (ahem.) pur friendly streaming folks, complete with headphones. Since i dont have Sky or BT then i dont mind "suffering" watching on the small box. Currently using the work laptop so i can follow NSC feedback during the match :)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Your and my wife alike, if it has blue flashing lights and linked to 999 it's recorded. We have loads stored on the box

It's when you watch one and they're there saving some old dear's life and you realise she'd be 120 now.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Mrs Q and I have every game on. We both have iPhone and IPad to wonder off too.
Oh and a grandson who comes in like a whirlwind and destroys all peace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here