7 Home Wins Accumulator on:

Rotherham v Derby
West Brom v Crewe
Bournemouth v Grimsby
Colchester v Oldham
Swansea v Southend
Hereford v Tamworth
Celtic v Dundee

£5 pays £90. Not a lot, but then it's more likely to come in than my usual obscure bets.

And another one, just for a laugh, a double on Chelsea & Man Utd to both lose at home today, at 88/1 with BHAbet.

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
4/11 Manchester United 11/4 Draw Manchester City 7/1
2/7 Chelsea 10/3 Draw Bolton 8/1
4/7 Liverpool 9/4 Draw Southampton 9/2
8/13 Newcastle 5/2 Draw Tottenham 7/2

Looks very safe to me. A tenner on this lot will win you £44.51. :thumbsup:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Man Utd at 2/5 coupled with Hereford Utd at 2/5.

My £50 double will net me a £48 profit.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Mark to win Pop Idol at 11/1. There's only three of them left in it, can't see the fat lass (currently 5/2) winning it in a million years and freak boy Sam doesn't look like a 1/3 shot. Just looks like a freak really. And the viewers vote seems to be people pressing numbers at random not that I'm bitter about them voting Susanne off yonks ago or anything

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
After last weeks sucess on Michael Svensson to score the first goal for Southampton I've gone for Scholes to score first for Man U and a five team accumalator on Man U,Newcastle,West Ham,QPR and Oxford.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Beefy said:
After last weeks sucess on Michael Svensson to score the first goal for Southampton I've gone for Scholes to score first for Man U and a five team accumalator on Man U,Newcastle,West Ham,QPR and Oxford.

Good work Beefy. You're in profit already by the look of it, and it's only 2-40pm!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Tom Hark said:
Mark to win Pop Idol at 11/1. There's only three of them left in it, can't see the fat lass (currently 5/2) winning it in a million years and freak boy Sam doesn't look like a 1/3 shot. Just looks like a freak really. And the viewers vote seems to be people pressing numbers at random not that I'm bitter about them voting Susanne off yonks ago or anything

It's cheerio to freak boy Sam then - and the 11/1 on Mark to win Pop Idol is looking pretty damn fine - cos still can't see the fat lass winnig it in a million years :wave:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Sam gets the boot from Pop Idol
10.17PM, 13 Dec 2003

The battle is on for Pop Idol glory as bookies' favourite Sam Nixon, 17, got the boot this week.

Michelle McManus and Mark Rhodes, both 22, will now spend next week campaigning to win, touring the country on their own battle buses.

Bookmakers Ladbroke have now made former 33-1 outsider Michelle the favourite to win at 1-2 and gave Mark odds of 6-4. He was once put at 50-1.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I had a £7 six match accumulator at the weekend, with all bets linked to more than 2.5 goals being scored in each game. Five games rolled in on Saturday but sweating on the Arsenal - Blackburn result today for around £200. With most of my accumulator bets, just one or two matches usually let me down so I'm not counting my chickens.

:) :rolleyes: :wave:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Tom Hark said:
'More than 2.5 goals'? ? Guess you'll be looking for that magical scoreline. ARSENAL 1.6 BLACKBURN 1 then? Good luck! :clap:

I know what you mean Tom. Why not say "over 2 goals" or "2 and under". Makes more sense....but that's B365 for you.

Cheers

:wave:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Zebedee said:
I had a £7 six match accumulator at the weekend, with all bets linked to more than 2.5 goals being scored in each game. Five games rolled in on Saturday but sweating on the Arsenal - Blackburn result today for around £200. With most of my accumulator bets, just one or two matches usually let me down so I'm not counting my chickens.

:) :rolleyes: :wave:

Some you win......but more you lose.

:( :(

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The bookies cleaned up yesterday with a string of very odd results.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Man Utd at 2/5 coupled with Hereford Utd at 2/5. My £50 double will net me a £48 profit.

No it won't. A dismal weekend for me on the football front. £50 out of pocket and a 1-4 thrashing at Norwich. Nice.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
El Pres: I believe you've backed my lot in the First Division handicap or something similar? I don't want to worry you at all, but consider this: we haven't beaten anybody else in the division's top 10 this season!

Our record against the other top 10 sides is: P9, W0, D5, L4!

:nono: :shootself :nono:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
My closest bets this week!
westham 4-2 £2
albion in scotland 3-3 £2 they made it 4-3 90 mins:angry:
Swindon 3-2 mmmmmm???
manure 3 city 2 £2 so nearly got that one

Always next week:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here