Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

saraya/phone in

WithdeanTillIDie

Apr 14, 2009
If i am right, that saraya bloke posts on here. Can you not just keep your thoughts to yourself?

Do you actually go to games? Merely a question because I've not seen you post about a Brighton game before. Only posts I've seen from you are little jabs at other members

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Building up a **** following maybe.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
i've got so much to offer , just building up a cult following and believe me ive recruited a few this season
yeah right...anyway nothing stopping you from phoning up... maybe your find fault with todays result ???:tosser:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He goes to all the games, he supports the club with a passion and he likes to phone in to the show, which is what it is for. I don't know why people feel the need to sit on the internet and slag him off, it's petty and it's sad. ???

Jan 30, 2008
If i am right, that saraya bloke posts on here. Can you not just keep your thoughts to yourself?

Do you actually go to games? Merely a question because I've not seen you post about a Brighton game before. Only posts I've seen from you are little jabs at other members
if you knew where ive been with the albion you wouldn't ask questions like that, just look upon it as myself offering an alternative view of things on here :.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
He goes to all the games, he supports the club with a passion and he likes to phone in to the show, which is what it is for. I don't know why people feel the need to sit on the internet and slag him off, it's petty and it's sad. ???

Calm down.

It's the internet innit.

Don't forget, Mr Sureya has been banned from this board a couple of times for the very same thing you are talking about.

That makes him fair game.

WithdeanTillIDie

Apr 14, 2009
if you knew where ive been with the albion you wouldn't ask questions like that, just look upon it as myself offering an alternative view of things on here :.

I was only wondering that is all, you've probably been to far more than my 150-200 games. I just didn't like the fact that a fan who has gone up all the way to Huddersfield to support our team has then got some unnecessary critism on here.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
I was only wondering that is all, you've probably been to far more than my 150-200 games. I just didn't like the fact that a fan who has gone up all the way to Huddersfield to support our team has then got some unnecessary critism on here.

well said mate one thing that pisses me off is other people slagging genuine supporters off... the phone in is for anyone any race any colour.. and if that guy thinks saraya is a prick then why listen to the show!!!!!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

well said mate one thing that pisses me off is other people slagging genuine supporters off... the phone in is for anyone any race any colour.. and if that guy thinks saraya is a prick then why listen to the show!!!!!

No-one is 'slagging him off' for his support of the club. Fair play to him for going today and all that etc etc etc.

He is getting criticism because he's a f***ing idiot whenever he goes on the phone in.

He's quite happy to give it out when he's on here so that makes him fair game.

Jan 30, 2008
as hiney said fair play for travelling ,but every week on the phone in has gone to his head

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
No-one is 'slagging him off' for his support of the club. Fair play to him for going today and all that etc etc etc.

He is getting criticism because he's a f***ing idiot whenever he goes on the phone in.

He's quite happy to give it out when he's on here so that makes him fair game.

think he s gotta stop drinking all that lambrini

Jan 30, 2008
why does he feel the need to phone in EVERY week ??

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Harty keeps saying he will be proved right if we stay up,Didnt he want Micky Adams to stay??

He did, and a couple of weeks ago he seemed to accept we were down. It's easy to be proved right when there are two options and at one point or another you've sided with both of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here