Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sandy Hook Hoax shooting?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
My advice is to read papers of all political ideals to get the closest idea of the truth. You will read things in the Guardian that the Telegraph won't report, for example. Occasionally there will be things that no papers pick up on, but that's usually down to the secrecy surrounding the topic - some examples of that include North Korea and the Arab spring - but chances are if the only source of media that suggests an idea is the same ones that said that the world would "change " on 21/12/12 or that the there would be an Olympic Catastrophe, it's nonsense, stay away.

D you know George Osbourne controls all the newspapers? The newspapers are just social engineering are politcal views. If you are labour you read the Guardian, if you are BNP you read the Sun. It's all a load of tosh which shouldn't be believed. Reading the papers for political angles stops you from finding your own. They do say don't believe everything you read, this is usually quoted towards newspapers.
You mention the Olympics as if nothing happened? You don't think the largest deployment of troops since ww2 during the Olympics has an effect on society and its control? I'm afraid to say I think it's sad that we now as millions will sit back and not mind thousands of soldiers armed with guns walking the streets of a nation where guns are illegal. It's hypocrisy and it was tested to the max at the olympics.
The 21.12.date is mentioned as the age of revelations. Have you not noticed the revelations of recent?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
When I was a cannabis smoking teenager I was open to a lot of these alternative ideas like you are (although not nearly as extreme, nor did I let my mind run away with them like you have) so I kind of understand what you're looking for.

One thing you need to realise that coincidences happen, all the time, everywhere. I have had so many crazy coincidences occur in my life (as has everyone else on this planet, I'm sure) that I could easily convince myself that there are higher powers involved - such as God, spirits, aliens, whatever - but I don't - why? Because I understand the nature of coincidence.

Your problem, like so many other conspiracy theorists, is that you are LOOKING for coincidences and undoubtedly, someone who looks for them all the time will find them all the time, because they exist everywhere by nature. What's even worse is that on the internet we now have an entire community of people who do this and they are effectively brainwashing themselves.

Your problem, like much of that community, is that you are letting your obsession with coincidences getting in the way of the truth - to the point that you seem to have become so delusional that you could be a little bit insane now.

Everybody on this thread knows that corruption and lies in politics exists, we all know that there are shady characters at the top who are addicted to wealth and power - but you are the only one who is delusional enough to consider that these kinds of conspiracy theories, such as this thread's topic and the countless other you mention, have any kind of credibility. There are a lot of intelligent people on NSC and they listen to what you say, read the "evidence" you provide and all laugh at you, you are delusional and if you are not careful your paranoia could drive you insane.

I understand that you want to know "the truth" about everything - my advice is read books, watch factual documentaries, take an interest in politics, science and philosophy - Only dabble in these crazy conspiracy theories for amusement because I can assure you that 99.9% of them are absolute tosh.

Without doubt the best post I have read on this thread :thumbsup:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Why is anyone even trying to attempt serious debate with this gullible idiot? It's a bit like trying to teaching a fish to play piano.

To be honest, it's quite entertaining to see this slippery fish of an OP flail around and completely fail to play the piano.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I'm not American, thankfully I live in Britain where we have fantastically transparent politics. Not perfect, but still amongst the finest in the world.

So you don't know about the NDAA bill but know what's going on with Julian Assange and Bradley Manning?

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
310 posts in the last 8 years. Why are you bothering with me? There is an ignore option you know?

At last you have pointed out something useful that I did't know about, "Ignore User" feature.

I'll give you this, your learning :)

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
Wow, the "Ignore User" button, hides "The Truth" :)

This message is hidden because The Truth is on your ignore list.

I CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
At last you have pointed out something useful that I did't know about, "Ignore User" feature.

I'll give you this, your learning :)

please do but can you stick with it? Most of the users who respond to my posts and threads have mentioned putting me on their ignore list. Conspiracy or not, they still respond to me!?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
D you know George Osbourne controls all the newspapers?

Including this one?

daily-mirror-front-page-30-11-11-304306175.jpg

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
You mention the Olympics as if nothing happened? You don't think the largest deployment of troops since ww2 during the Olympics has an effect on society and its control? I'm afraid to say I think it's sad that we now as millions will sit back and not mind thousands of soldiers armed with guns walking the streets of a nation where guns are illegal.

as someone who claims to be speaking "the truth" why do you keep regurgitating myths and lies? there were no armed soliders on the streets during the olympic, just a few thousand carrying out bag checks at the event, unarmed. do you reallly think Osborne controls the press when they give him such a poor review (even the pro-tory ones)? let me guess, thats part of the coverup make him look crass and not in control of the economy?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I understand now that there is nothing I can say to help bring you back down to reality, but at least I tried.

Just please don't hurt yourself or anybody else.

I'm exposing the dreamworld you think is reality. The higher you go in our structured way of life, the more sick fucks you'll hear about. You don't believe this, I do. Your reality is believe the papers and TV and the word 'Official'. I'll believe what I want to believe.
History is made up from a pack of lies by people who weren't there. Politics keeps these lies going.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I'm exposing the dreamworld you think is reality. The higher you go in our structured way of life, the more sick fucks you'll hear about. You don't believe this, I do. Your reality is believe the papers and TV and the word 'Official'. I'll believe what I want to believe.
History is made up from a pack of lies by people who weren't there. Politics keeps these lies going.
What drugs are you on? Please stop taking them. It's f***ing with your sense of reality.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The pictures fake (joking)

No seriously check up on it. I'm sure this is more fact than conspiracy. Osbourne has to regulate the papers for some bullshit political reason.

I only posted it for amusement because I know how your mind works...

a) If it's a newspaper with a positive front page about Osborne, it proves that Osborne controls the paper

b) If it's a newspaper with a negative front page about Osborne, it's a fake or a convenient ruse to hide the fact that Osborne controls the paper.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
So you don't know about the NDAA bill but know what's going on with Julian Assange and Bradley Manning?

i do: Assange promised to support Manning, raised cash for the purpose but hasnt stood by him and left him to rot. wonder what happened to the money?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I only posted it for amusement because I know how your mind works...

a) If it's a newspaper with a positive front page about Osborne, it proves that Osborne controls the paper

b) If it's a newspaper with a negative front page about Osborne, it's a fake or a convenient ruse to hide the fact that Osborne controls the paper.

yeah, but what's your take on Osbourne role in the media? You don't think it's a bit unfair for one man to regulate the news?
Ever wondered why they say the revolution wont be televised?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Hands up all those convinced by the OP so far...

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

Arrogant, delusional, paranoid and stupid. You could start a sick f*** world order all for yourself with those qualities. Seriously, I'm now fearing for your sanity too (rather than just laughing at you).

The only thing about the OP I'm convinced by is he is mentally ill.

I'm not using that as some sort of abuse, I believe him to be in need of help. He won't of course as he believes he is right and everybody else is wrong.

Sad state of affairs.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

I don't wont to convince you, I'd hope you could make your own minds up.

If someone says Poyet out, do you read it wondering if it will convince you? if so, then a zombie apocalypse which was predicted has commenced.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here