Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sandaza wants new Brighton contract! But Calderon is in the pic not Sandaza!

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
We need 4/5 strikers....i like Fran ,yes anotther year ,but nothing has changed ,he is not first chocice at the moment, i feel nothing has changed. Fran will have to decide !!!!!!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think he is the perfect 4th striker. I don't like him, and would rather we got rid of him toot sweet because I like good technical footballers and I like to know the players I am watching are better than... well, me! But with Sandaza, I think he is the right reserve striker because he does score goals when he comes on and he gives our better strikers a break, and more people to work with. I doubt we're paying him much, and if he does have as good an attitude as it seems, it does no harm keeping him here. I don't like him as a player, just to clarify, but he probably adds to the overall squad.

His one on one effort at Plymouth in August was woeful though, absolutely woeful.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I think he is the perfect 4th striker. I don't like him, and would rather we got rid of him toot sweet because I like good technical footballers and I like to know the players I am watching are better than... well, me! But with Sandaza, I think he is the right reserve striker because he does score goals when he comes on and he gives our better strikers a break, and more people to work with. I doubt we're paying him much, and if he does have as good an attitude as it seems, it does no harm keeping him here. I don't like him as a player, just to clarify, but he probably adds to the overall squad.

His one on one effort at Plymouth in August was woeful though, absolutely woeful.

How can you not like him? He may not be the most the gifted player but i would much rather he came on then Holroyd,Baz,Hart etc.As soon as any of those players come on you just know we won't score or look likely too.

I agree he looks clumsy at times but it's great having a super sub in our team. Saying that he won't get a new contract in the summer as Gus will be stepping up the quality ready for the Championship.

If Fran is on cheap money and he is happy to come off the bench for next season when needed then i think there wouldn't be any harm in offering him a new deal. Lets face it Hart keeps getting new deals and yet offers nothing to our first team.

simply the best

Feb 23, 2011
i bloody love him but i agree he shouldn't start but needs on get on more

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Sky are a shocking organisation. Nothing to do with this pic of Calderon that's still up, just wanted to say it.

And Calde's pic is still there-SKY really are a sack of shite when it comes to anything but the Prem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here