Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sandaza to start?

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
I have seen him scoring some cracking goals on youtube, he scored 5 against Celtic and Rangers, Dundee United fans love him, I saw a facebook appreciation group saying he is the best player by far thay have had there in recent history, he was just plagued by injuries.

Wow - a facebook appreciation group?! And some goals on you tube? Why has this guy not had a Spain call up yet?

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I think the problem Sandaza has is similar to the problem Holroyd has; they dont fit into Gus' style. Gus wants his forwards to be on the ball often a long way away from goal, whereas these two seem like fox in the box type strikers who dont get involved until the balls 6 yards out. Were we to be more of a pump the balls into the box, get to the byline and pull it back sort of team then I think he'd have more of an impact.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
to be honest, an 11 from our first team squad should rip this lot to shreads so I say play as many usual non-starters as possible - a good chance for them to get a real game under their belts this season. Caskey and Sandaza anyone?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I didn't see him play against Oldham or his ill fated appearance away from home, but From everything else I have seen I think we should not be to quick to right off Sandaza.

It will take more than that to satisfy some of the immature idiots on here. Unless a striker scores a goal a game, they throw a tantrum.
I keep reminding myself of the Guy Butters saga - put up for sale on eBay.

PalG

Nov 22, 2010
I think we should give Sandaza a chance to prove himself today. Haven't really seen much of him to say whether he's good or not, he looked good when he came on against Plymouth but we'll see .

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Why would Dicker be rested for Baz when they're two totally different players, positionally speaking?

dicker played as the right side of a narrow midfield three on tuesday - if we are going to go 4-4-2 then baz would come in as the wide man leaving two central players in the middle

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here