Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sandaza facebook flounce

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Maybe we could all chip-in & send him a bag of Carrots as a peace offering?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Can't blame the guy for having the professionalism to want to be in the team and not stuck on the bench but then that all counts for nothing as he clearly turned it into an issue for Poyet and the management. Gus always seems to back his players and big them up at every opportunity but I don't think he takes kindly to players making competition for places into a personal battle.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Old horseface is having a bit of a mare in the press recently, I'd bet even money on him finding fault with his current manager when things don't work out there either.

Trot along folks, nothing to see here.

Erm, jodhpurs.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I can't help feeling a bit sorry for the bloke and I liked him when he was here.

But scored a few for us, mostly off the bench when he had little time to find his way into the game. Basically, he did what was asked of him and ended up being canned when the new contracts were being dished out. Wouldn't we all feel a bit bitter under those circumstances?

Obviously he aint going to make any friends down here by having a pop at Sir Gus, though.

You missed out the part where you mention he was clearly utterly shit at playing the sport of football.

Admittedly, he did score a couple by accident off his arse in the 93rd minute against non-league teams when the game was already over. So...props to him for those, I suppose.

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
He won't be so outspoken fur-long, with comments like that people are going to start thinking he's a bit of a cant.....er

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I can't help feeling a bit sorry for the bloke and I liked him when he was here.

But scored a few for us, mostly off the bench when he had little time to find his way into the game. Basically, he did what was asked of him and ended up being canned when the new contracts were being dished out. Wouldn't we all feel a bit bitter under those circumstances?

Obviously he aint going to make any friends down here by having a pop at Sir Gus, though.

Agreed. He's entitled to his opinion about Gustavo though, christ who doesn't gripe about their boss/ex-boss? But of course Francisco isn't permitted that liberty by the NSC Thought Police. Next he'll be told he can't wear garbadine boxer shorts on Tuesdays ffs!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He looks like a horse
He looks like a ho-oo-oo-orse
Oh Fran Sandaza
He looks like a horse

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
At least at St Johnstone he'll have a chance to get the bit between his teeth and be the mane man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here