Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

samuel eto

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The world's best paid female athlete is currently ranked 60th in the world in her particular sport, and has earned £20million at the age of 22, is she worth it? She would CERTAINLY get it of course.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Why rail against football players though, there are plenty of talentless actors, musicians, entertainers, bankers, arms dealers and others out there who earn far more.

I'm not simply railing against footballers, I would level the same argument against any of the professions you mention, although I admit to knowing significantly less about them.

I think when you are looking at the value of a person in any profession, you have to ask whether they are the best at what they do. In this case he quite clearly is not and the only reason he is being offered such money is because they owner at City can afford to chuck any money at him that he wants.

There is no way a decent, but not great, player should be earning anywhere near that amount. I think the only way to stop it is introduce a wage cap, otherwise the gap between the haves and the have nots will become insurmountable.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The world's best paid female athlete is currently ranked 60th in the world in her particular sport, and has earned £20million at the age of 22, is she worth it? She would CERTAINLY get it of course.

Pics?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Everyone slammed Fred Goodwin after he sent RBS down the shitter, after earning millions of pounds. Would it be right to say then, that If City dont win the title, or qualify for the Champions League, then he should be sacked?

Where do you draw the line?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Only because you asked nicely x

maria-sharapova.jpg

Maria-Sharapova-11.JPG

maria-sharapova-picture-2.jpg

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Looks like he will turn it down and stay at Barca for the remainder of his contract. Will get even better money next season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here