Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Samsung Pay - NFC - E-Tickets - Google Pay

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Not knowing much about this stuff, will there be a problem if you change mobiles during the season, given that the detail says you can only download the ticket once to Google Pay on the mobile you will be using, so will your ST be lost or would it transfer across.

I would guess as the data is all held on an app rather than your phone when you log into Google Pay on they new phone the ST will still be there, possibly.

One thing I'm not sure about also is whether you have to download EVERY game during the season or if you download once at the start of the season. When I was looking at the stuff a few months ago it didn't say.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
How else can the superiority be demonstrated (anytime after breakfast on match day in assorted shops, pubs within 30 miles and trains)?

You peasants need to know your place.....I've got mine on now to post this!

Hopefully [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] will sort out some sort of frame for our avatars so we can lord it over you lot on here as well.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
1st August deadline day

I found out today that my smartphone cannot download google pay, I emailed the Club and they said to send an email to: supporter.services@brightonandhovealbion.com

Along With a recent photo of yourself, a copy of either your passport or driving licence with your fan number and they would issue a new season ticket.

But the deadline to do this is 1st August.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I found out today that my smartphone cannot download google pay, I emailed the Club and they said to send an email to: supporter.services@brightonandhovealbion.com

Along With a recent photo of yourself, a copy of either your passport or driving licence with your fan number and they would issue a new season ticket.

Password protected of course

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Received my email today. All good. I assume the tickets automatically update to the next game ?

Also I’ve not been following but is there a season ticket exchange back for any games I cannot make ?

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Received my email today. All good. I assume the tickets automatically update to the next game ?

Also I’ve not been following but is there a season ticket exchange back for any games I cannot make ?

Is this the season ticket email? not got ours yet.

the season ticket exchange will operate this season again, and if you pay an extra £20 you can let someone else use your seats for games you cant attend for no other charge(one off £20 not per game)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Is this the season ticket email? not got ours yet.

the season ticket exchange will operate this season again, and if you pay an extra £20 you can let someone else use your seats for games you cant attend for no other charge(one off £20 not per game)

Yep got it this afternoon and easily added to my apple wallet !

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Out of interest, which brand of phone do you have?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here