Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sammi Ameobi

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Sign him up! With him, Nooney and CMS in the dressing room there's no chance tthat the players would ever be down :lol:

Seriously. Not sure about the site it comes from although it looks pretty kosher, but this is the only rumour so far this summer that actually has any basis in being mentioned somewhere other than here and the fact that it originates from their end may give it some credibility.............

..........................then again it may not

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Sammy is very tall and for his size he is very quick. Unfortunately, a bit like Kaz, he is best described as "enigmatic" - still very young. Not someone to pin your season on I would have thought but certainly able to add something different to our attacking options- from the little I've seen he is like a lot of very tall men - finds it hard to jump!

I agree about Shola - just for his experience, but I wouldn't want Nile Ranger near our club...... Leon Knight on stilts but doesn't score the goals to make it worth putting up with the shit.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Sammy is very tall and for his size he is very quick. Unfortunately, a bit like Kaz, he is best described as "enigmatic" - still very young. Not someone to pin your season on I would have thought but certainly able to add something different to our attacking options- from the little I've seen he is like a lot of very tall men - finds it hard to jump!

I agree about Shola - just for his experience, but I wouldn't want Nile Ranger near our club...... Leon Knight on stilts but doesn't score the goals to make it worth putting up with the shit.

sounds like you're describing Roland Bergkamp in your first paragraph........look what happened to him !!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The best way I can describe Sammy Ameobi is RAW.

I realise the obvious link between him and Shola, but there is NO way Shola would leave Newcastle on loan. He has just signed another deal and is clearly happy with 5 mins here and there and picking up his bonkers wage.

Sammy is like Bambi. Long legs, cant really control them. But every now and again pulls something brilliant out the bag.

From what I've seen of him I think he would TRY bloody hard but drive many BONKERS with frustration.

However, if he does really well, He could be Sammy Ameobi OBE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here