Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami being unveiled

Samisgirl81

Jun 6, 2014
Hi Samisgirl; welcome to NSC. I'm curious about your interest in us/Sami.

Are you a LFC fan (you talk about "making trips down" to watch games), who just loves Sami? Has BHA always been your second (third?) team? I guess, in short, I'm asking - what's the back story here?

To answer some of your questions:

1) Training sessions are very rarely open to the public, except on the pre-season tour, which this year is in the La Manga region of Spain. I guess you could hang out around the (brand new) training ground if you wanted to, but I don't know how that would be received.

2) Pre-season games are announced against Lewes (A), Crawley (A), Peterborough (A) and Southampton (H). Tickets are for sale for all the away games on the hosting clubs' websites. Tickets for the home game are not yet on sale, but when they are, they'll be available from the club's website.

3) If you want to buy tickets through the club's website (which you'll need to do for all home games and for all away games [if you don't want to POTG] during the season), you'll need a fan number. www.seagulls.co.uk

Thanks...I do support Liverpool, but regularly went over to leverkusen over the last few years...now planning to pop down sometimes, I live near London

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Thanks...I do support Liverpool, but regularly went over to leverkusen over the last few years...now planning to pop down sometimes, I live near London

Croydon, possibly?

I've been well and truly caught :nono:

Thanks for the fairly obvious clue in your reply though :wink:

Samisgirl81

Jun 6, 2014
Croydon, possibly?

I've been well and truly caught :nono:

Thanks for the fairly obvious clue in your reply though :wink:

No not Croydon...I don't support palace and I'm not a stalker. I was just asking for a bit information about the club and getting tickets, I'm just a Sami fan

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
During the preseason tour to Spain, there is going to be a barbecue laid on, for the travelling fans to meet the players and staff. This might be of interest to you, [MENTION=612]Sam[/MENTION]isstalker81

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Lol no! Just a fan from Liverpool fc and Leverkusen

Typical i could say,a glory hunter,what about before he was at Anfield.....? what are your favourite colours?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Hi Samisgirl; welcome to NSC. I'm bi-curious about your interest in us/Sami.

Are you a LFC fan (you talk about "making trips down" to watch games), who just loves Sami? Has BHA always been your second (third?) team? I guess, in short, I'm asking - what's the back story here and would you like to meet for cocktails and maybe more?

To answer some of your questions:

1) Training sessions are very rarely open to the public, except on the pre-season tour, which this year is in the La Manga region of Spain. I guess you could hang out around the (brand new) training ground if you wanted to, but I don't know how that would be received. It might be better if you had an older man nearby to make sure you were properly treated..

2) Pre-season games are announced against Lewes (A), Crawley (A), Peterborough (A) and Southampton (H). Tickets are for sale for all the away games on the hosting clubs' websites or from me. Tickets for the home game are not yet on sale, but when they are, they'll be available from the club's website or I have a spare next to me.

3) If you want to buy tickets through the club's website (which you'll need to do for all home games and for all away games [if you don't want to POTG] during the season), you'll need a fan number.dial 0798355644 and ak for Goldstone 1976 or www.seagulls.co.uk

Corrected for you.

Samisgirl81

Jun 6, 2014
During the preseason tour to Spain, there is going to be a barbecue laid on, for the travelling fans to meet the players and staff. This might be of interest to you, [MENTION=612]Sam[/MENTION]isstalker81

Why are you calling someone asking for info a stalker? You don't know me or anything about me..
:(

Samisgirl81

Jun 6, 2014
How comes I feel like I'm having to justify myself on here, just for asking a few questions?

I've supported Liverpool all my life, and Leverkusen now - yes firstly because of Sami, he was my fave lfc player.

I am really pleased Sami has this opportunity, he's a great coach and really knows the game.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How comes I feel like I'm having to justify myself on here, just for asking a few questions?
That's the nature of the internet. For posts like yours, as many are windups as genuine.

mxs_harrow

Jan 20, 2009
HA5
As there is a long association and connection between the two clubs - Lawrenson, Case, Robinson (Melia ?) etc., the odd FA Cup encounter over the years , not to mention that we need all the fans we can (to fill up the ground, concourse bars, Falmer Station, Brighton Station....) - and to help comply with FFP, shouldn't we welcome everybody that is willing to pay hard cash to turn up on our doorstep and express interest in BHA and our new manager. Just wondering

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here