Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sam Williams - Tip off...

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
BarrelofFun said:
I think he is the alter ego of David Walliams, who can defintely swim. Incidentally, Anthony Worrell Thompson has also swum across the channel. Could he do a job?

Probably, but we couldn't afford the letters on his shirt.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
BarrelofFun said:
Not sure. Presumably a reserve match or perhaps some notes from one of his scouts. Sounds fairly promising though!

Hopefully not as in Aidan Newhouse and Lorenzo Pinamonte promising. Micky also made some right gaffs with players don't forget

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
"We went to look at him play for Villa's reserves on Monday night and he did well.

"I've also spoken to Micky Adams and Steve Bruce - they know of him and gave him glowing reports, and the reports coming out of Wrexham were also good."

Hoggy

Controversial!
Sep 28, 2006
BN1
Silent Bob said:
"We went to look at him play for Villa's reserves on Monday night and he did well.

"I've also spoken to Micky Adams and Steve Bruce - they know of him and gave him glowing reports, and the reports coming out of Wrexham were also good."

"i assume the quote i'm quoting is a quote of dean wilkins quoting about what he quoted on sam williams"

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Hoggy said:
"i assume the quote i'm quoting is a quote of dean wilkins quoting about what he quoted on sam williams"
Nah, I just made that up. :)

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Silent Bob said:

At least it's looking like Wilkins has got contacts in the game despite the fears of some.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
More likely Whites contacts - he's racked up an impressive haul of games and has been building a network of contacts.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
y2dave said:
More likely Whites contacts - he's racked up an impressive haul of games and has been building a network of contacts.

Would imagine both the DW's have got plenty of contacts in the game which can only be good for the Albion.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
All I can say is that I spoke with a Villa fan today, they see Williams as a star in the making, his quote was "the next Agbonlahor", so I will be absolutely amazed if he turns out to be a dud. I bet he scores tomorrow!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
At least we are listening to Mr Adams now unlike before this season got underway...

:angry:

Last edited:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Nineteen year olr 2 goals in 14 matches in div2 for wrexham..hardly going to set the world alight..would say he's probably no better than what we've already got...
we need experience !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here