Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sam Vokes Up For Sale

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Vokes and Paynter were both dire last season, even though they both came reasonably highly thought of. GP will have his feelers out I should imagine, and a good striker should be on the cards I would have thought ???

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
BDB WAS dire... Vokes was solid IMHO... still, hoping we can do better TBH...

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Not interested, did nothing on loan for us def not the sort of player we are looking for !!

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Sam is ok ,he gives us something different ,and if we keep Hoskins,a sensible addition IMO ,maybe give us a dozen goals,assuming CMS is our main striker. Who else Rob Hulse,Kitson ! ?

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
Talking of bringing target men back to the club, Chris Wood on loan anyone? Nothing to lose if we got him on loan; he's young, a good target man and scores a decent amount of goals...

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
More delusion

How can it be deluded that supporters think that a guy who made 14 appearances for us last season isn't good enough?

Not saying he isn't a big enough name etc... just that he isn't the player we need, and we know that because we tried it. Same as Billy Paynter, he isn't good enough either.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Saw nothing to convince me he would be a great signing. If we have 4-5 million to spend on a striker we should be able to do better.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Puts a shift in, can hold the ball up........ I thought he was ok last season.

I wouldn't knock his goal scoring record as half of his appearances were as a sub. According to ESPN, he had 14 shots and scored 3 goals which is just over 20%.

I think he would be good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here