Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Salvadge-Selvdage Denim

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
I was actually and recently thinking of getting a Japanese pair of these....any tips on these jeans would be cool.

1. Do they look better
2. Are they comfier
3. Best way to maintain and look after these?

:thumbsup:

look better. i prefer a dark denim.
would not comfier, at first as they are quite rigid..!
dont wash for 6 months then as little as poss, i am still hearing diff' stories on how to take care of mine.

think the jap ones can be v.expensive. dont tell anyone but got mine in debenhams, duffer of st george. 60quid.

folkestonesgull

Oct 8, 2006
folkestone
Like Evisu? I used to work for Levis - apparantly they sold their old looms to japan when they modernised in the 50's, hence evisu was born.

or it could be p. r

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Just in Summary, are these better than the normal jeans and why, I mean is it really (or are they) worth the money and effort to get the look you can get from them?

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Just in Summary, are these better than the normal jeans and why, I mean is it really (or are they) worth the money and effort to get the look you can get from them?

the looms were sold to japan.

worth the money i would say yes.....only 60quid my ones, mind you i bought a summer coat for 550.00 recently and known to buy mainly designer clobber...!!!!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
right im gonna get a Jap pair, tell me missus to keep off em and hang near the bedroom window to allow the smell get out thru non wash :laugh:

If you google Kiosk 78, some good looking pairs there......Im guessing I shouldnt sit on my suede settee in em?

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
right im gonna get a Jap pair, tell me missus to keep off em and hang near the bedroom window to allow the smell get out thru non wash :laugh:

If you google Kiosk 78, some good looking pairs there......Im guessing I shouldnt sit on my suede settee in em?

turned my mums blue the other day......she not happy..!!

try oki-ni.com got some on there, along with some other rare bits. i bought a pair of addidas gazzels from there one of only 200 pairs in the world.

Ahhh, you see I do have a pair, but that would involve hauling myself all the way up stairs, and I'm not a stair-walking type of guy.

You need one that goes round corners like this, then you could sit at your pc on it and still get upstairs without having to move.

Attachments

• StraightStairlifts.jpg
    StraightStairlifts.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 44

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here