Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Salman kin Rushdie.

Can some one please explain why Salman Rushdie has been Knighted?
whingeing little shit has done nothing but moan about Britain despite millions of pounds being spent giving the nasty smell round the clock security, ,He exposed the islamic faith as medievil and oppressive,hardly breaking news Salman,
f*** off and die you odious c*nt.:censored:

He's written rather a lot of books that have sold very well. He's one of the country's cleverest men, arguably.

What about you?
Me ,oh I just left school at 16,started work the next day,spent 7 years in the navy,never claimed 1 pence in benefit,not alot really
but We're not talking about me lofty are we?,we're talking about some snivelling little shyster who constantly drips about the country(therefore it's taxpayers)that has spent huge amounts of money protecting him,if a fraction of that money was spent on hospitals we wouldn't have old ladies dieing in hospital corridors.
As for one of this country's cleverest men,in whose opinion?
Arguably He's a nasty little freeloading,smug faced f*** knuckle who's passing cannot come soon enough.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Me ,oh I just left school at 16,started work the next day,spent 7 years in the navy,never claimed 1 pence in benefit,not alot really
but We're not talking about me lofty are we?,we're talking about some snivelling little shyster who constantly drips about the country(therefore it's taxpayers)that has spent huge amounts of money protecting him,if a fraction of that money was spent on hospitals we wouldn't have old ladies dieing in hospital corridors.
As for one of this country's cleverest men,in whose opinion?
Arguably He's a nasty little freeloading,smug faced f*** knuckle who's passing cannot come soon enough.

Ooh well done you!

Interested to know where all your info comes from.

Personally I think most awards are shite but if people are going to win them why not him as well. He's a very very good writer.

Sep 20, 2005
Can some one please explain why Salman Rushdie has been Knighted?
whingeing little shit has done nothing but moan about Britain despite millions of pounds being spent giving the nasty smell round the clock security, ,He exposed the islamic faith as medievil and oppressive,hardly breaking news Salman,
f*** off and die you odious c*nt.:censored:
I've never heard him do anything but praise Britain. Ever.
I've read loads and loads of interviews with him and I have never seen him quoted moaning about this country. Quite the reverse, in fact. He has always, always expressed enormous gratitude for the protection provided by this country, his country. Protection given absolutely correctly, in my opinion.
You're right, it is hardly breaking news..........nowadays. Back then, what he did was incredibly brave, and relatively unheard-of. He's pretty much still the only one brave enough to have done it. Who has taken that much of a risk with their own life since?
Personally, I dislike the honours system with a passion, but this knighthood is the ultimate two-fingered salute to any book-burners and religious nutter scumbags.

must of been some other little turd doing the lucrative U S lecture circuit in the 90s moaning about them(the British taxpayers )asking questions on how much his protection cost.
How dare we!!
As for the "who's taken that much risk with their own life recently"you should go to Brighton a+e some Saturday and see the shit the staff have to contend with,or perhaps talk to a soldier returning from Basra for the bargain price of 12 grand a year.
The ultimate two fingered salute to any religious nutters would be to luck the c*nts up and throw away the f***ing key.

Last edited:

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
There are many many more less deserving people of knighthood than Rushdie. These honours are all crap anyway, I think they should award only one knighthood a year to keep it special, and give the awardee a suit of armour to wear of course.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
As i said earlier,we're not taking about me,
he's not avery good writer he's a useless c*nt.
I wish him ill.

riiiiiight

Sorry to disagree but he is a very good writer who has written at least one classic novel.

Have seen him disparaged by the Daily Mail on a few occasions but what intelligent Briton would want to listen to a pack of lieing ****s like them?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
riiiiiight

Sorry to disagree but he is a very good writer who has written at least one classic novel.

Have seen him disparaged by the Daily Mail on a few occasions but what intelligent Briton would want to listen to a pack of lieing ****s like them?

They sell something like 2.3m copies a day and it is estimated that there c.5m readers. :down:

I am reading yesterdays Argus at this moment is that ok with the NSC thought police.

And as for Rushdie its a case of when you have so many luvvie friends.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Of course, if anyone on NSC exercised his right to free speech, was threatened with death by religious nutters as a result, and was then offered NO protection by the state, there would be HELL to pay.

Of course, if anyone on NSC exercised his right to free speech, was threatened with death by religious nutters as a result, and was then offered NO protection by the state, there would be HELL to pay.
Of course He should have been offered state protection,that's not my point,my point is he then went on the U S(Iran hating) lecture circuit, dripping like a sceptic arsehole about the British taxpayer asking questions about how much his protection had cost.
Wonder what would've happened if his name was Richard Littlejohn or Peter Hitchens????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here