Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saints v Pompey - Did the good guys win ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Southampton 2 - Portsmouth 0

Yep, works for me ! :)

just_bhafc

Oct 14, 2003
Shoreham Beach
........and me:)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I was waiting all day for that ! Somehow I figured that's what you'd say. Mind you, you're absolutely right !

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
The wife unfortunately went home to see her mum in Southsea. Apparently local rag Pompey News is on about the fact that Southampton tried to hold a minutes silence for someone who had worked for the club. They had to abandon it due to Pompey wankers booing. Lots of shamed faces and talk of fans not being banned etc.
Personally, whilst agreeing it was well out of order I thought it was pretty stupid for the scummers to try it at that game, could anyone honestly say that if Palace tried it at Selhurst last season, all of us would have stayed silent?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Gordon the Gopher said:
The wife unfortunately went home to see her mum in Southsea. Apparently local rag Pompey News is on about the fact that Southampton tried to hold a minutes silence for someone who had worked for the club. They had to abandon it due to Pompey wankers booing. Lots of shamed faces and talk of fans not being banned etc.
Personally, whilst agreeing it was well out of order I thought it was pretty stupid for the scummers to try it at that game, could anyone honestly say that if Palace tried it at Selhurst last season, all of us would have stayed silent?

to be honest yes I would respect a minutes silence at selhurst, fratton park or anywhere else for that matter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here