Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saints fans taking some flack on the echo...wonderful!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
NIGEL Adkins had hoped Saints would go ‘marching into March’

Please tell me he didn't actually say that.

brentDM2504_228x283.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They deserve it - apparently they were giving it the biggun on the *Argus?* site after we lost...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Those comments made me cringe. They make is look very small time. And bournemouth for that matter.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Those comments made me cringe. They make is look very small time. And bournemouth for that matter.

Agreed, but it is funny to see them struggle, there fans are so up there arses its unreal and they did give some serious stick on the Argus Sat Night!! so f*** em.:)punk:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

You cringe far to often Simster! What comments made you cringe? I think they're funny and a good wind up / revenge

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I think it more shows what other clubs think of them and how they've behaved. You might expect it from Portsmouth, as their main rivals, but the fact that Brighton, Pompey, Cherries and Posh fans are all on there and commenting far more than Saints fans suggests to me that the rest of League One might be enjoying seeing them fail after their ridiculous arrogance all through the season

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think it more shows what other clubs think of them and how they've behaved. You might expect it from Portsmouth, as their main rivals, but the fact that Brighton, Pompey, Cherries and Posh fans are all on there and commenting far more than Saints fans suggests to me that the rest of League One might be enjoying seeing them fail after their ridiculous arrogance all through the season

Nail. Head. 100%vTrue :)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Clemsterh, Wolverhampton says...
11:08pm Tue 1 Mar 11
don't really understand the mentality of another fan coming on our site to brag but there you go. Best of luck to Brighton - think they are the best team in the division. Hence 10 points clear. They will win the division I think too.

Can't dispute however that Saints are the biggest team in this division - FACT.

:lolol:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I would sincerely love it if Us and Bournemouth went up automatically and Orient beat Saints in the play off final!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Top stuff on there. Revenge is sweet. Have to admit they can spend more money than us - FACT

Not sure why that's good but there you go they can and do yet they can't buy 10 points it would seem :)

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Loving this from Saints fan to Adkins :

"So please tell us in half a dozen sentences how you are going to get us out of this league and please talk straight. I would suggest that you begin each sentence with "I shall etc.." and not one metaphor.
I don't want another metaphor. I want us promoted so pull your socks up."

... and he ends it with a metaphor. Comic beauty.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
No problem about us looking small - it's far less important who's the biggest in the division rather than who's the best. And that we are.

Reminds me of the arrogance of Cardiff a few seasons ago - "please stay off the pitch so Sam and the boys can do a lap of honour" and all that.

SCC had it coming to them a long time ago. The bigger they are...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I would sincerely love it if Us and Bournemouth went up automatically and Orient beat Saints in the play off final!

That would be my ideal season. What surprises me is that people keep writing B'muff off or just plain ignoring them. The table doesn't lie, they have a GD inferior only to ourselves and SCC, they have played the same number of games as 'Udders and yet are two points ahead of them. To overhaul them on GD alone SCC must win both of their games in hand. Right now I reckon it's time people realised that they are definately the other team to beat.

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
Loving this from Saints fan to Adkins :

"So please tell us in half a dozen sentences how you are going to get us out of this league and please talk straight. I would suggest that you begin each sentence with "I shall etc.." and not one metaphor.
I don't want another metaphor. I want us promoted so pull your socks up."

... and he ends it with a metaphor. Comic beauty.

What a dick, there was a saints fan in the pub the other night trying to say that Southampton are a bigger club than Leeds United he got laughed out but still carried on arguing my friend said to him ' just because you break the record for a club that gets it's history from staying up by the skin of it's teeth it dosnt magic you up any history'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here