Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saints fans bloody arrogance again

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
We are at the top to be shot down, we have been there months and the chasing pack must be getting bored of it, stains have "closed" the gap between us from 9 points to 6 in the 2 months we couldn't buy a win. Don't really see what all the fuss is about tbh, 6 points between 1st and 2nd, 6 points between 2nd and Colchester in 11th, plus other teams below that with game in hand so the chasing pack is super close between each other. Not so much arrogance, more like talking their chances up.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The more people go on about the SCC the more they like it, just ignore them and we'll get on with our business.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
What's all the fuss about? They are favourites, always were. Quite a few of us said at the start of the season finish above Southampton and you'll go up automatically, nothing has changed.

I think we should stop being so precious and adopt the Scotland approach to the England football team - talk them up, they'll only blow it. Winning 15 away games or whatever it is won't be easy, especially if everyone is going to raise their game against them.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
It really is a joke how hypocritical our fans are, the amount of threads about how arrogant other teams fans are when if you look at this forum, we seem to be just as, if not more, arrogant!

And for the record, I agree with the Southampton fan in the original post. It is a tough run in for us and it could be make or break.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Blah, blah, blah... Southampton... Blah, blah.

I don't care about them - and I don't think the majority of people on here do either... so stop the dull threads please.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
getting worse,lets worry about bha,not bloody sfc,

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Come on guys, nothing wrong with a little inter divisional rivalry whether it be Southampton or South Mimms, they are, and in my opinion were always going to be, the team to beat this season. And to be honest if our run in dropped us a place come the end of the season, I'll still be celebrating promotion.

Oh and for the record I see no arrogance in wanting your team to win every game, otherwise we'd have millions of arrogant football fans up and down the country. The arrogance eminates from those that expect to win, and indeed feel it their right to win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here