Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saints beaten

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
How exactly is this relavent to us losing to Ajax. Seriously big laughs at this thread being started. Like NA cares about the result. Quite clearly Ajax had had more of a pre-season than us and we had some catching up to do, and TBH you could see what sort of team were gonna be.
Cambridge City circa1988?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A big club?: Probably not. Not lets to the likes of Liverpool, Man Ure, etc etc. Not even close.
Bigger than Brighton: Well what is the criteria?? League positions over the past 50 years??, crowd sizes over the past 50 years??, international players of the past 50 years, players that have been produced by our academy? etc etc Could someone tell me what the criteria is?
Number of bellend supporters.....

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
A big club?: Probably not. Not lets to the likes of Liverpool, Man Ure, etc etc. Not even close.
Bigger than Brighton: Well what is the criteria?? League positions over the past 50 years??, crowd sizes over the past 50 years??, international players of the past 50 years, players that have been produced by our academy? etc etc Could someone tell me what the criteria is?

How about you just piss off you nasty little fisher price wank stain.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I think the fact there's threads on both forums about the other club shows how we can both be a bit pathetic to be honest

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bigger than Brighton: Well what is the criteria?? League positions over the past 50 years??, crowd sizes over the past 50 years??, international players of the past 50 years, players that have been produced by our academy? etc etc Could someone tell me what the criteria is? QUOTE

You started out as a glory hunter whilst your brothers did the right thing and supported their local side?

From the amount of time you spend on here I know you realise that you are stuck with the wrong team for the rest of your life :lolol:

Your comments about our much classier stadium are nothing more than green eye

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The criteria is that you started out as a glory hunter whilst your brothers did the right thing and supported their local side?

From the amount of time you spend on here I know you realise that you are stuck with the wrong team for the rest of your life :lolol:

Utterly absurd isn't it? What a way to live your life supporting some two-bit Hants club that he mistook for a significant entity back in the day. Bender should at least have plumped for something a bit more sensible like Man Utd or Liverpool.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
That is a fairly cringey thread!! I had to chuckle when someone posted some expansion photos, in response to everyone saying the Amex is shit, funny how nobody replied after that!

Hardly slating if you read the post again. Positive and negative comments. I'm quick to slate some of our own deluded fans and strange behaviour from our chairman similarly. Also many Albion fans slate their own fanbase and club in a similar way. NSC and Saintsweb are footyboards - thats what they're there for.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hardly slating if you read the post again. Positive and negative comments. I'm quick to slate some of our own deluded fans and strange behaviour from our chairman similarly. Also many Albion fans slate their own fanbase and club in a similar way. NSC and Saintsweb are footyboards - thats what they're there for.

Apart from Chez your fans MOSTLY sound like arrogant morons on that thread :shrug:

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
How exactly is this relavent to us losing to Ajax. Seriously big laughs at this thread being started. Like NA cares about the result. Quite clearly Ajax had had more of a pre-season than us and we had some catching up to do, and TBH you could see what sort of team were gonna be.

Derby County 2007-08?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I seem to recall a fair few on here who expressed an opinion that Saints really needed to have purchased some better defenders pre season, otherwise they'd struggle.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I must admit, I really didn't see Southampton being quite as shithouse in the Prem as they obviously are. In fact, the way Gus sets up his sides, I reckon we'd have got more points in that division that they've managed.

Anyway, it'll be fun to play them again next season, especially once Lambert has been sold to a club who didn't get relegated from the Premiership. West Ham will snap him up when Carroll goes back to Liverpool I reckon.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
As long as they haven't spent stupidly, with long expensive contracts, even of they do go down (which is still a long way away) they will be a more potent force in the Championship (with the massive paracute payments) next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here