Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saint georges day and the doogooders

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Are they fascists?... What the EDL and the Casuals...yes, they are....stop trying to decieve people Das...and you wont be the first EDL prat to deny being a member. Hardly any admit to it ....

btw, you forgot to answer whether you 'marched' and also what the reason for the 'march' was exactly?

and yes, having family members killed by fascists in my families living memory does put a chip on my shoulder, and having a fascist presence in my city 'marching' offends me.

Last edited:

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
FWIW I dangle one of these out of the window when England are playing.

However I hastily put it away once the (inevitable) tournament exit occurs...........

Attachments

• england-fa-away-flag-375-p.jpg
    england-fa-away-flag-375-p.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 26

Jan 30, 2008
Are they fascists?... What the EDL and the Casuals...yes, they are....stop trying to decieve people Das...and you wont be the first EDL prat to deny being a member. Hardly any admit to it ....

btw, you forgot to answer whether you 'marched' and also what the reason for the 'march' was exactly?
calm down old boy !! why would i want to march? as i said earlier i've got no connections with EDL :dunce:

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
[yt]gG6IgF3ITMU[/yt]

For England !!!!!

Jan 30, 2008
are they fascists?... What the edl and the casuals...yes, they are....stop trying to decieve people das...and you wont be the first edl prat to deny being a member. Hardly any admit to it ....

Btw, you forgot to answer whether you 'marched' and also what the reason for the 'march' was exactly?

And yes, having family members killed by fascists in my families living memory does put a chip on my shoulder, and having a fascist presence in my city 'marching' offends me.
oh well ,you keep on getting upset then.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Im not upset...Im quite happy about it....the fascists were unable to march their high profile route, and they were humiliated in Brighton. Again.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You are legally allowed to fly your national flag (St George's Cross, St Andrew's Cross, etc depending on location), the kingdom flag (Union Jack) or the EU flag (!!) from a flag pole in [and within] the bounds of your own property. Any other flag on a flag pole actually requires planning permission!

Let's be accurate please - it's the Union FLAG. Union Jacks are flown from ships.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The Union flag confuses EDL members...ive yet to see one hold it the right way up.

and yes, its the Union Flag, not the Union Jack. The Jack is what the flag flies from ie the flag-pole at the sharp end of
her majesties warships.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
buntings are ok....sparkers are ok...its those weird bastards of EW that nobody trusted haha Takes a special kind of wierdo to listen to that crap all day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here