Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Safe!!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
'Bonser, He's gorra go' lol

Yeah you didn't do much scouting on us I don't think, we struggle cope with people running at us and rarely make mistakes in the air (when Smith isn't on the pitch lol).

Apparently we watched a DVD, but they did not specify which DVD. I am guessing 'The Wedding Singer'.

WalsallFan

Sep 20, 2008
The german guy looked like he had a bit of class about him and was supprised he was taken off for tactical reasons

Yeah he can hit a free-kick and he is also versatile which is also good to have, surprised he was taken off instead of Alex Nicholls (17) to be honest.

1066gull

Hey Walsall fan, go to Planet in Wolvo every Thursday, plenty of dirty birds there :thumbsup:

Love the place, tenner all you can drink!

WalsallFan

Sep 20, 2008
Yes, unlike your northern slums they actually exist here. Although of course talking to them in real life rather than on an internet messageboard is always an advantage.

Oh yeah, we all know what you've been up to now then init... Lmao

Yeah he can hit a free-kick and he is also versatile which is also good to have, surprised he was taken off instead of Alex Nicholls (17) to be honest.
As he walked past H Block, Reich had a grin on his face that said "I'm glad to be getting out of this". Which, at the time, was probably a fair assessment of the situation.

WalsallFan

Sep 20, 2008
Hey Walsall fan, go to Planet in Wolvo every Thursday, plenty of dirty birds there :thumbsup:

Love the place, tenner all you can drink!

Never been Planet actually, I'm told it's babyish and full of emo/rockers. Revolutions good though

WalsallFan

Sep 20, 2008
As he walked past H Block, Reich had a grin on his face that said "I'm glad to be getting out of this". Which, at the time, was probably a fair assessment of the situation.

I'd have been like that, I'd have said to one of the ones staying on, thank f*** for that enjoy having to run ya arse off while I'm chilling on bench lol

Yes, unlike your northern slums they actually exist here. Although of course talking to them in real life rather than on an internet messageboard is always an advantage.

Hi Saddler. Looks like he thinks anywhere north of Watford is up north! He might not be far off with the slum comment though, because I remember the walk from the town centre to Fellows Park took me through one of the worst areas I've ever been to!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here