Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SACK THE BOARD - who did this?

D

Deleted User X18H

I left Hove Sproting club with the person who did this at 3.45 am that morning I went with him with the intention of helping him break in to the Goldstone I bottled out at Conway Street I cannot remember his name ..............Tom Giligan knows him.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Were they also behind GRIT BELEIVES BELLOTI BULLSHIT?

I can't remember whether it happened on the same day.

Don't think it was the same day as it happened pretty much right after he joined up whereas the pitch happened a bit later. I think.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
One of them has the initial S and a surname beginning with C?

They painted WE HATE PALACE in the West Stand but the E in HATE was on a gate which was then opened to change it to WE HAT PALACE, I seem to remember.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
They painted WE HATE PALACE in the West Stand but the E in HATE was on a gate which was then opened to change it to WE HAT PALACE, I seem to remember.
:lolol:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
There is an interesting slant on this.

I guess its still classified by the Police as an unsolved crime, so perhaps we should not delve too deeply into the local heros that did this.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Uncle C said:
Just found this photo as I was tidying out.

Anyone on here responsible for this?

Goldstoneground.jpg

I remember it, but I can't actually remember the game involved through.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Uncle C said:
There is an interesting slant on this.

I guess its still classified by the Police as an unsolved crime, so perhaps we should not delve too deeply into the local heros that did this.:clap: :clap: :clap:

No chance of my lot being remotely interested this long after the event. For starters it is highly unlikely that a record of this 'crime' still exists assuming the the club did in fact report it at the time. Only the most serious unresolved crime reports are kept longer than 6 years after which they are destroyed or permanently archived. Also by my reckoning it only amounts to non-permanent criminal damage since grass grows back eventually. I also don't think there is any likelihood of there being a victim anymore since the ground no longer exists and the person listed as the original victim would probably be the club secretary of the time. Still you never know with the old bill and besides the anonymity of the persons is all part of the fun and and history of our valiant struggle against those tossers Archer, Belloti & Co.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I might happen to know who was responsible for the "Archer Out/Sack The Board Banners" and the pro-Falmer banners that have appeared at bridges over main-roads near Brighton.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Barcelona-Rustington BHA

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Were they also behind GRIT BELEIVES BELLOTI BULLSHIT?

I can't remember whether it happened on the same day.

No that was done by one of my mates relatives. The funniest thing about that was they required a lookout!!! and they spelt it wrong.

It was absolute top work though

With a few others, we went round the Focus DIY shop in Preston and filled up the trollies with all sorts of stuff, asked staff to get us different types of screws, paint etc...took the trollies to the checkout.and just walked out.....

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
No that was done by one of my mates relatives. The funniest thing about that was they required a lookout!!! and they spelt it wrong.

It was absolute top work though

With a few others, we went round the Focus DIY shop in Preston and filled up the trollies with all sorts of stuff, asked staff to get us different types of screws, paint etc...took the trollies to the checkout.and just walked out.....

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

With Focus being a predominately northern firm every time the Albion played up north we would pay the local store a visit. Two of us would wander around planting "Boycott Focus Diy" & "Archer Out" stickers on various items and whilst another 2 would fill up a trolley with the most random and obscure gear. When the lads with the trolley started to que at the checkout the others would leave and get back in the car. Once all the stuff had been run through the till there would be a conversation like: "Have you got money?", "No, I thought you had it". They would then say that they would have to pop to the car to get the money whereby we would then drive off pissing ourselves laughing.

There was also stories of people doing similar stunts at the Focus shop in Rustington.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Barcelona BHA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here