Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sack Him?

MARK MCGEE - IF YOU COULD WOULD YOU:

• SACK HIM AND SAY 2 FROM 25 IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • GIVE HIM 5 MORE GAMES

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • EMPLOY CLIVE WOODWOOD AS DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • LEAVE HIM ALONE HE IS DOING A GREAT JOB

Votes: 67 65.7%

• Total voters

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
magoo said:
I think we ought to repay some of the loyalty and belief he's shown us and quit with all this sacking talk you GOONS!

It would take a McGOO to say that anyway!!

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
I thought Leon was OK actually, it was the midfield that was not providing the ammo. Anyway, Kinky has a right to his point of view, even if he is talking bo****ks.

I do agree that the more games than anyone is a bit too much though...how can you possibly know KG?

Long and short is we would do no better than McGoo, but think we would!:D

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
parks said:
I thought Leon was OK actually, it was the midfield that was not providing the ammo. Anyway, Kinky has a right to his point of view, even if he is talking bo****ks.

I do agree that the more games than anyone is a bit too much though...how can you possibly know KG?

Long and short is we would do no better than McGoo, but think we would!:D

As people say what games on here.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
We survived last season, and that was gifting Crewe and Plymouth with 6 points. This season we have taken points off them and the league looks a lot closer. We need a run. We were unlucky that our win came before an international break. Would we questions be asked if Leeds hadnt equalised in stoppage time. We would be 19th or so. I would not want to sack a manager over one goal!

Give the boys time to gel.

I have 100% faith in you Mr McGhee.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
BarrelofFun said:
We survived last season, and that was gifting Crewe and Plymouth with 6 points. This season we have taken points off them and the league looks a lot closer. We need a run. We were unlucky that our win came before an international break. Would we questions be asked if Leeds hadnt equalised in stoppage time. We would be 19th or so. I would not want to sack a manager over one goal!

Give the boys time to gel.

I have 100% faith in you Mr McGhee.

Well said.

As Reinelt62's thread says there is a fine line between a draw and a win.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
This thread's a piss-take, right? Given that McGhee got us up to this division and then kept us there on a shoestring, and has a fighting chance of doing it again you want to consider sacking him? If anything, talk/rumours like that make it more likely that he'll listen to the next decent offer he gets and with thanks like this for the job he's done I wouldn't blame him for leaving.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Nice to see that the majority of us on NSC are indeed sane after all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here