Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ryan Harley

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Sounds promising. Though mark by sea is not the the messiah he likes to be seen as on the argus website he is a very naughty boy and does seem to get as much wrong as he does right.

---
I am here: Google Maps

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Doesn't look like he's going to get much action in the Prem this season so hopefully he'll sign. I'd be happy with a loan if not permanent.

Not good news for Spaz though.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Ankergren

Calde--------- Greer--------- Dunk-------- Painter

Bridcutt

Buckley Lualua/Noone

Harley

CMS------- Hoskins

YES PLEASE

Twente2

Jul 12, 2011
How good and what position does he play i didnt really see him
Last season apart from few pens

darkcore1977

May 18, 2009
haywards heath
We want to sign him on a perm he wants to come on loan.He is giving Gus a answer later on today.So lets hope for some good news later:bhasign:

Well thats not good enough for me , if Gus wants him on a perm he should come no questions asked none of this loan shit... Id crawl through a river of poo poo for the man..:moo: :rock:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Think with Dicker he likes to turn with the ball alot, got away with it in league one but maybe not in the Championship.

He is a clever player and im sure he will adapt his game... just hope he does quickly before it costs him his place in the side

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Never seen him play, but by the sounds of it exactly the sort of player we need. Having seen Buckley a couple of times now, Im not overly keen on him being converted to the Bennett through the middle role. You really want him out wide. We need someone in behind the front men to pick a pass and a final ball. Last couple of games the hole between midfield and CMS/Barnes has been far too big. Need someone to play between the lines and sounds as if thats the sort of player he is. Exciting stuff (unless Im completely wrong on Harley....)

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Think with Dicker he likes to turn with the ball alot, got away with it in league one but maybe not in the Championship.

He is a clever player and im sure he will adapt his game... just hope he does quickly before it costs him his place in the side

Thats the thing with Dicker though, he has an amazing range of passing, but he really is a one trick pony with his little turns. Don't get me wrong, I love it as much as any one when he turns two other players inside out and then finds a perfect pass, but that was in league 1 and I do think he will be found out and he will need to adapt quickly, whether he is able to do that or not I don't know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here